Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
So I finally played last (3 or 4) updates and... no change at all! At least in the "straight sex" path. With every single man Yoon acts absolutely slutty ("I'm such a slut" or "I'm so dripping wet" with a hobo she barely knows...). In a play, I even wait for the birthday party for her first sexual encounter in the game, but she still acts as if she already fucked every possible men...

The story of the first version (a shy Yoon and a slow corruption) with the graphics of the new one would have been a 5 stars game... too bad!

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
So I finally played last (3 or 4) updates and... no change at all! At least in the "straight sex" path. With every single man Yoon acts absolutely slutty ("I'm such a slut" or "I'm so dripping wet" with a hobo she barely knows...). In a play, I even wait for the birthday party for her first sexual encounter in the game, but she still acts as if she already fucked every possible men...

The story of the first version (a shy Yoon and a slow corruption) with the graphics of the new one would have been a 5 stars game... too bad!
Yeah, this one ramps up fairly fast and now Yoon is pretty much a total nympho. The irony is that while I, like you, am a big fan of slow burn games where we build up to sex, if the burn is too slow many players start to get very pissed and pour hate on the developer. I think After Choices faced some of that with the first version, which I also really liked.

I think as a story, Free Pass doesn't make a lot of sense, but the art is good, the scenes are hot, and Yoon is so beautiful that I don't care. I even support on Patreon.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I know there been number of posting as well some of the compressors been posting how to find the compress versions. I also tested with "walkthrough", however I am unable to confirm for android atm (at this moment) of typing this.

For "Compress" and "Walkthrough" follow the following steps (sorry for repeated instruction if there one already posted here or in other forums)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. The keywords it will need for the search:
- Compressed
- v1.21
5. Click on the "SEARCH" button

* warning * Each search varies in each forums. For this forum for current version v.1.21, had been tested and confirmed. If you used the keywords "compressed 1.21", without quotes, you will get a different result.

For the WT (Walkthrough), use the keywords "Walkthrough v1.21", without quotes, It been tested and confirmed.

For Android, I havent found the right keywords at this moment, or it may not be posted ATM (at this moment). I did test for version 1.20. The keyword would be "android v1.20", without quotes, and for version 1.20 had been test and confirmed.

Hope this helps for those who are looking for the compressed, walkthrough, and possible Android. We should also thanks the compressors for passing the instruction and information how to find their compress file due to new policy changes recently.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is NOT what search does. A compressed version should be linked on the OP. But thanks for the link.
should be but isn't since f95 changed rules that only game and possible hotfixes gets posted into op and rest compressed, mod, etc are elsewhere.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I keep getting "No patch found" during gameplay. Any fix for that?
You need the patch.

:coffee:

It should be the same as the "incest patch" linked in the OP under the spoiler tab, but I'm not 100%, just know the one I linked to is the dev distrubted patch.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
For what is the Lesbian-friendly option? And which is the meaning of Windows/linux HQ or LQ? I´m new in this game and i haven´t seen this things in other games

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
For what is the Lesbian-friendly option? And which is the meaning of Windows/linux HQ or LQ? I´m new in this game and i haven´t seen this things in other games
HQ high quality LQ low quality. but i say you dont see a big diffrence between those two. and the lesbian friendly option is for ppl that want to play the lesbian path only without seeing any dick in the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Better clean your phone or don't use useless apps that can flag stupid things...
You are the only one complaining, so the problem is on your side
I am not using "useless apps" who flag "stupid things". I am using the protection that my phone provides, I have downloaded many apps from this site and only yours has ever been flagged as a trojan. I don't want to start a drama or something I just reported what happened.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
HQ high quality LQ low quality. but i say you dont see a big diffrence between those two. and the lesbian friendly option is for ppl that want to play the lesbian path only without seeing any dick in the game.
Thanks! i apreciette your answer. If you don´t mind, can i do another question? (this is the last one i promise :LOL:). There are some lines in the dialogue which apper how "Not patch found", is something wrong or the game is this way?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 78 Votes