cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I am not using "useless apps" who flag "stupid things". I am using the protection that my phone provides, I have downloaded many apps from this site and only yours has ever been flagged as a trojan. I don't want to start a drama or something I just reported what happened.
And yet you are the only one who happened that, it's up to you if you want or not to keep the apk...
Or you can download pc version and play with Joyplay

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For what is the Lesbian-friendly option?
that can be play as pussymuncher if wants (earlish selection mostly locks yoon on either path aka meat between her lips or just salad, few cases where can choose otherwise).

Thanks! i apreciette your answer. If you don´t mind, can i do another question? (this is the last one i promise :LOL:). There are some lines in the dialogue which apper how "Not patch found", is something wrong or the game is this way?
you need incest patch since this is incest game and w/o patch you get that error.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's an incest patch? I've never seen an incest patch with this game. Maybe Don Sucio was playing with a mod or something previously? At any rate, the game natively seems to be that Andrew is stepson and Michelle is daughter.
need ic-patch if plays patreon version aka current version.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
need ic-patch if plays patreon version aka current version.
Hmmm, it stands to reason, as Patreon does not permit incest content, but I have the Patreon version (I'm one of After Choices' supporters) and don't think I installed any patch. I don't see a patch available on this site, either, unless it's folded into one of the mods. Where did you get your patch?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm, it stands to reason, as Patreon does not permit incest content, but I have the Patreon version (I'm one of After Choices' supporters) and don't think I installed any patch. I don't see a patch available on this site, either, unless it's folded into one of the mods. Where did you get your patch?
is posted somewhere on this thread.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Thanks! i apreciette your answer. If you don´t mind, can i do another question? (this is the last one i promise :LOL:). There are some lines in the dialogue which apper how "Not patch found", is something wrong or the game is this way?
yeah like the other said you need the i-patch i got posted one site back.
There's an incest patch? I've never seen an incest patch with this game. Maybe Don Sucio was playing with a mod or something previously? At any rate, the game natively seems to be that Andrew is stepson and Michelle is daughter.
the problem is that AC normally updates the thread him self and he always use the subscribestar version but the 2 last times it got leaked by ppl from patreon but they didn´t attached the patch.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Don Sucio

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
its even in the patreonpost for the latets version.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
No mods in my game, i always play the vanilla version, for this i was confused about that error :LOL:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
yeah like the other said you need the i-patch i got posted one site back.

the problem is that AC normally updates the thread him self and he always use the subscribestar version but the 2 last times it got leaked by ppl from patreon but they didn´t attached the patch.
I downloaded this version directly from AC's Patreon page. I don't remember patching it and don't see a patch file in the game folder. I'm at a loss to explain it, but if you guys say there's a patch, there must be a patch.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I downloaded this version directly from AC's Patreon page. I don't remember patching it and don't see a patch file in the game folder. I'm at a loss to explain it, but if you guys say there's a patch, there must be a patch.
OK, started a new game and encountered the "No patch..." issue myself. I guess because I was previously loading saved files with the patch built in it wasn't giving me an error in the new version, but launching a new game sent it searching for the patch. Sorry to derail the conversation. Don Sucio, if you haven't found the patch yet, just type "patch" into the search function in this thread and it should be the first or second result.

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
See? This is all messed up now! Please allow me to upload myself next time. Uploading my game here earlier was never a good idea. Phew... I take this job very seriously. But when some of my bad patrons did this, it truly irritated me. I understand that this is a pirate site, but I genuinely want to respect the members here. Take excellent care of them. F**k I organized versions for various platforms, upload them, take care of them. It all becomes nothing.

Oct 9, 2021
See? This is all messed up now! Please allow me to upload myself next time. Uploading my game here earlier was never a good idea. Phew... I take this job very seriously. But when some of my bad patrons did this, it truly irritated me. I understand that this is a pirate site, but I genuinely want to respect the members here. Take excellent care of them. F**k I organized versions for various platforms, upload them, take care of them. It all becomes nothing.
hey anyways what happen to Jasmine and every characters from original free pass in reboot

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think Jasmine was kicked as much as reworked as Sienna. With reboot Yoon not being as prudish, there wasn't much of a need for the completely slutty best friend. Sure the Iceman storyline Jasmine was on has been dropped, but that's about it.

But then I don't know how much of a slut Sienna is in the reboot. Playing the lesbian route, Sienna is just the best friend in love with Yoon, same as Jasmine.

Reactions: damnedfrog
Oct 9, 2021
I don't think Jasmine was kicked as much as reworked as Sienna. With reboot Yoon not being as prudish, there wasn't much of a need for the completely slutty best friend. Sure the Iceman storyline Jasmine was on has been dropped, but that's about it.

But then I don't know how much of a slut Sienna is in the reboot. Playing the lesbian route, Sienna is just the best friend in love with Yoon, same as Jasmine.
wait it iceman and jasmine were supposed to be in reboot and having an dark route but iceman and jasmine got scrapped in reboot and Jasmine got replaced by sienna
i was wonder where eduardo,edward,DJ Rack and everyone else in original free pass are in reboot

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i was wonder where eduardo,edward,DJ Rack and everyone else in original free pass are in reboot
Well it wouldn't have made any sense to have Jasmine's neighbour with Jasmine. So he probably got dropped like Iceman.

I suspect Stephan has replaced some of the people on your list.

DJ Rack only makes if the girls ever went clubbing. So far they haven't. Perhaps in Season 2 though

Oct 9, 2021
Well it wouldn't have made any sense to have Jasmine's neighbour with Jasmine. So he probably got dropped like Iceman.

I suspect Stephan has replaced some of the people on your list.

DJ Rack only makes if the girls ever went clubbing. So far they haven't. Perhaps in Season 2 though
and how about megan ross will she appear in season 2

and what the fate will be dennis in season 2

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes