Oct 9, 2021
You're the first person to mention the idea, so I very much doubt it.

EDIT: Also, the entire reason Free Pass was rebooted a second time was because of the backlash from the introduction of a male POV. When there was a vote, the results were something like 90% to no male POV.

So while there is likely overwhelming support for a male protag in the game, that has in no way translated into financial support, and any requests are probably going to fall on deaf ears.
well did free pass got reboot from like two times right
and is zoe an lesbian in original and reboot right

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
well did free pass got reboot from like two times right
and is zoe an lesbian in original and reboot right
The first reboot introduced the male POV. He was dumped due to backlash for the second reboot.

Zoe is a lesbian in all versions. Less crazy stalker in the current version

Oct 9, 2021
The first reboot introduced the male POV. He was dumped due to backlash for the second reboot.

Zoe is a lesbian in all versions. Less crazy stalker in the current version
wait did Daniel got kicked out from second reboot
so is yoon and everyone else bisexual in second reboot
so does zoe was stalker in first reboot
and who is andrew bio mom

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Wish the progression had been a little slower. Love the graphics and concepts but story just zips around without any concern for realism. To go from all out sex with son (almost immediately) to being her son and his friends play thing...in what seemed like a couple of days...poorly done imho

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
wait did Daniel got kicked out from second reboot
so is yoon and everyone else bisexual in second reboot
so does zoe was stalker in first reboot
and who is andrew bio mom
Have you played the current version? Daniel is still around, and same as the first time, Yoon can decide what to do with him.

The first reboot really didn't last long enough to feature Zoe in any significant fashion.

As for Andrew's biological mother, you really should play the game in order to find that out.

Oct 9, 2021
Have you played the current version? Daniel is still around, and same as the first time, Yoon can decide what to do with him.

The first reboot really didn't last long enough to feature Zoe in any significant fashion.

As for Andrew's biological mother, you really should play the game in order to find that out.
i allready playing and this is better that some guy who let mother have sex with dog

if i rewrite this game i will change the characters

i cant wait for Zoe and Sienna fighting for Yoon Love

Oct 9, 2021

and now i found out that mary could be andrew bio mom and drug addict

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
v1.21 is Episode 11, so no. This episode is Joseph's party on the boat, so if you didn't get that, you're likely playing an old version.
if party was on boat then did he rent royal cruises ship for his party since it looked big place?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.21 + IC + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery unlock by Koga3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 607 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes