WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
long time without playing does the reboot have more or less sex content than the original ?
It would have more, like what Alley_Cat has posted above.

I recently checked out this update and it kind-of side-track me quite a bit. On the previous edition, I last recall the Ice Man. I was looking forward what Ice Man's task(s) for MC after getting tattooed.

This new edition, I need more time to determine if I may enjoy the VN or not. I cannot comment it yet since I need to wait for x amount of updates before I can make comments on it. I completely understand that it is not a simple thing to create the VN story from scratch to be a successful VN. With this one, I was seem to be thrown sideways how the new edition VN story line been provided. Again, I will need to reset my mind again and redo the new edition VN again and also have to wait for number of updates.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
CboyC95 put images behind spoilers and learn to take screenshots with built-in screencapture by pressing s.

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
are there separate incest route, by separate i mean separate from the main story since there is separate patch, but i can't seem to play it.

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes