Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
and how about megan ross will she appear in season 2

and what the fate will be dennis in season 2
We haven't even finished Season 1 yet, so After Choices hasn't released those kind of spoilers. After Season 1 has finished, I believe she is going to see where her passion for the story lies - there is also Naughty40 and Kathoey that need to be decided upon.

Also depends on her supporters.

Oct 9, 2021
We haven't even finished Season 1 yet, so After Choices hasn't released those kind of spoilers. After Season 1 has finished, I believe she is going to see where her passion for the story lies - there is also Naughty40 and Kathoey that need to be decided upon.

Also depends on her supporters.
i mean it could be so cool to have Andrew and Michelle POV

and is zoe an lesbian in original and reboot right

if i was rewriting free pass reboot i would make some changes

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
good game but how about actually adding a patch to the game instead of reading "No Patch Found" meaning Incest please either make a patch or add it to where we can edit the names or something gets annoying having to read No Patch found while talking to someone or very least address them by their name during dialogue ffs

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
good game but how about actually adding a patch to the game instead of reading "No Patch Found" meaning Incest please either make a patch or add it to where we can edit the names or something gets annoying having to read No Patch found while talking to someone or very least address them by their name during dialogue ffs
The Patreon release had the patch, which was pretty easy to install. The problem with leaking the game is that whoever leaked it didn't take this into consideration. If members had simply waited for After Choices to make a Public Release, there wouldn't be this problem.

If members can wait next time (since there's one more update for Season 1) for After Choices to make a Public Release, that would be simpler and easier for everyone.

Reactions: Dragon59

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
v1.21 is Episode 11, so no. This episode is Joseph's party on the boat, so if you didn't get that, you're likely playing an old version.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, you can search patch and find it pretty easily.

Since someone leaked the Patreon version it comes unpatched, but like I said the patch is posted and there are also versions pre-patched.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
so anyways i was wonder if it going to be daniel POV in Free Pass Reboot
You're the first person to mention the idea, so I very much doubt it.

EDIT: Also, the entire reason Free Pass was rebooted a second time was because of the backlash from the introduction of a male POV. When there was a vote, the results were something like 90% to no male POV.

So while there is likely overwhelming support for a male protag in the game, that has in no way translated into financial support, and any requests are probably going to fall on deaf ears.

Last edited:

yudea256

Jul 9, 2021
I download the last version but i have every time patch not found in text, how i can repair? or what patch i need?

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes