immassman

Feb 1, 2023
quick question, i played the old version (v.562), i think there is only like 2 actual sex that is with joseph where she got caught cheating before she goes out with the girls, and where she met her childhood crush which is did play through and she looks like she was going to have sex with the big ripped body builder who made their jacuzi but they only end up with a massage, is this how it is? because i saw some pics where she is like surrounded by mafia dude, i don't feel like playing it again anymore, can anyone help?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quick question, i played the old version (v.562), i think there is only like 2 actual sex that is with joseph where she got caught cheating before she goes out with the girls, and where she met her childhood crush which is did play through and she looks like she was going to have sex with the big ripped body builder who made their jacuzi but they only end up with a massage, is this how it is? because i saw some pics where she is like surrounded by mafia dude, i don't feel like playing it again anymore, can anyone help?
explained above of your post.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yes, this part has been removed from the reboot.
After Choices explain that she had planed a very dark route with the mafia (Jasmine would die at some point). But she fear her fanbase could be upset. So she remove this part from the new version of the game, and replace Jasmine by Sienna.

Goodbye Jasmine, I will never forget you :cry:
I think it's a pity about Jasmine. I don't miss the mafia story. I felt that was compared to the rest of the game as more of a break in style. I rather miss the runaway bride.

Reactions: damnedfrog

4rotciv8

Aug 18, 2022
This game is proof of what i have been saying for ages, asian girls are superior to western girls. Western culture is not superior because there was advanced civilization already in the past. No one can beat high class gorgeous asian girls. As an asian this make me proud hahahhaha
I'm not Asian, but I TOTALLY AGREE, that ASIAN WOMEN, are the most BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Oh WOW, what an update and this is the dirtiest, filthiest we have seen Yoon yet & i loved it. Now it was Josephs naked party and they were all drinking so maybe she can blame it in that, but i think she let her inner slut come out and its not going back in the bottle, dont believe me, well check out some of these pics, ill put them in a spoiler folder. If you dont want to see them, then dont open you dope :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh WOW, what an update and this is the dirtiest, filthiest we have seen Yoon yet & i loved it. Now it was Josephs naked party and they were all drinking so maybe she can blame it in that, but i think she let her inner slut come out and its not going back in the bottle, dont believe me, well check out some of these pics, ill put them in a spoiler folder. If you dont want to see them, then dont open you dope :ROFLMAO:

Have heard it said that when a subculture is oppressed, if they're finally allowed free reign they can have a tendency to go wild. If there are any repercussions in Season 2 though is a different question entirely.

Reactions: Turret

immassman

Feb 1, 2023

Why do some people like this idiot devs think gangbang is like the ultimate sin to becoming a slut, like ganbang=slut, i don't like gangbang at all, there is nothing hot about it at all, becoming a bad girl is not about gangbang it's about cheating, doing immoral things etc. I don't find anything hot about a girl having dicks in all her holes.

Benutzername

May 28, 2018

O my fucking god, lets the Party begin...

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Why do some people like this idiot devs think gangbang is like the ultimate sin to becoming a slut, like ganbang=slut, i don't like gangbang at all, there is nothing hot about it at all, becoming a bad girl is not about gangbang it's about cheating, doing immoral things etc. I don't find anything hot about a girl having dicks in all her holes.
You do know it’s optional right? You can say no to the gangbang and every character you don’t like. You can also play full lesbian path and you won’t see a penis in the whole game

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
You do know it’s optional right? You can say no to the gangbang and every character you don’t like. You can also play full lesbian path and you won’t see a penis in the whole game
I tried to explain it on a different game (Deadmoon Survival). Before every ntr or gangbang scene was a explicit warning about it. Second option was to skip it and game continue without this scenes. (Scene wasn't not only skipped, it didn't happen at all) What do you think what was after that? People whined about those scenes... ;)

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes