Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Hello, if you don't want to miss out on content, disable lesbian friendly mode and make your choices carefully. So you can shape your game exactly how you want it to be.
Is there a way to change your path once the game has started, or do I need to start a new game and choose?

grunts8

Apr 18, 2022
Free Pass [v1.20 Reboot] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.57 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 607 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 593 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Free Pass [v1.20 Reboot] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
JokerLeaderI have video animation lag issues with both the official version and this compressed version . I have no lag issues with other games like Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake and Treasure of Nadia ( strangely I only have problems with the compressed version). Besides Free Pass and the compressed version of Treasure of Nadia I also have video animation lag problems with Anna Exciting Affection: Chapter 2. What could be the cause and how to fix?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have video animation lag issues with both the official version and this compressed version. What could be the cause and how to fix?
wrong thread to ask about other games which jokerleader has nothing to do with. i'd say you are maybe missing some codec or your hardware can't handle animations properly due not being powerful enuf or drivers issue.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
JokerLeaderI have video animation lag issues with both the official version and this compressed version . I have no lag issues with other games like Anna Exciting Affection Chapter 1: Unofficial Ren'py Remake and Treasure of Nadia ( strangely I only have problems with the compressed version). Besides Free Pass and the compressed version of Treasure of Nadia I also have video animation lag problems with Anna Exciting Affection: Chapter 2. What could be the cause and how to fix?
You could try changing the Renderer.
Start the Executable of said games and hold down Shift + G, then change it to GL2 or ANGLE2.

Reactions: loseeasy

immassman

Feb 1, 2023
This game is proof of what i have been saying for ages, asian girls are superior to western girls. Western culture is not superior because there was advanced civilization already in the past. No one can beat high class gorgeous asian girls. As an asian this make me proud hahahhaha

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So were the boss story, I remember we dubmbet into boss car and start working for him, I also remember that we got a tatoo, his tatoo that we now belong to him. That part was removed from the game sinse the reboot thing started? Sad I would love to see more about that story.

What about that milf asked us to cehat on our housbend and be more dominant? Where that part gone. It all these part gor removed as well?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
So were the boss story, I remember we dubmbet into boss car and start working for him, I also remember that we got a tatoo, his tatoo that we now belong to him. That part was removed from the game sinse the reboot thing started? Sad I would love to see more about that story.

What about that milf asked us to cehat on our housbend and be more dominant? Where that part gone. It all these part gor removed as well?
Yes, this part has been removed from the reboot.
After Choices explain that she had planed a very dark route with the mafia (Jasmine would die at some point). But she fear her fanbase could be upset. So she remove this part from the new version of the game, and replace Jasmine by Sienna.

Goodbye Jasmine, I will never forget you :cry:

3.60 star(s) 78 Votes