stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Not that big of a fan of free use, more of casual sex, but... let us see.

So far it does not look bad, so hope it does it gets a good finish.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Nice idea but it turned out to be a surprisingly annoying game to play. Rollback is disabled throughout. Overly long transitions on *everything* that can't be disabled. Even the buttons have transitions. There's a lack of tooltips on most things as well so, to go to another room you have to save before you click on anything, then click the appropriate button, then wait for the transition, then click it again when the transition is complete, then hope you clicked the right thing otherwise you have to reload. The characters have three little icons above them, only one of which has a tooltip. I clicked on one before learning to save all the time and the character vanished into thin air. Maybe my attention span is just too short but I gave up after about 10 minutes.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Nice idea but it turned out to be a surprisingly annoying game to play. Rollback is disabled throughout. Overly long transitions on *everything* that can't be disabled. Even the buttons have transitions. There's a lack of tooltips on most things as well so, to go to another room you have to save before you click on anything, then click the appropriate button, then wait for the transition, then click it again when the transition is complete, then hope you clicked the right thing otherwise you have to reload. The characters have three little icons above them, only one of which has a tooltip. I clicked on one before learning to save all the time and the character vanished into thin air. Maybe my attention span is just too short but I gave up after about 10 minutes.
Seems to me like a hardware issue. Game ran perfectly fine for me, no such "long transitions". No need to save everywhere, still not sure why you'd think thats necessary as nothing is missable. And the character "vanishing into thin air" is you telling them to follow you, a feature mentioned in the intro... While the game could use some tips, it's not rocket science either, probably just your attention span indeed

Reactions: peterpiiter

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
So..... ha ha this is great. But I'd hold off on a review until I get to grips (ahem) with it better. Is the MC really unnameable at present? Are there only the two girls, not-sis and not-mom in there for now? I have tried playing through five full days, including the weekend, and I find that the routine for each day doesn't vary yet. Has anyone found any variables from day to day? Any special events? There's clearly an enormous amount planned - the devil scene with not-sis, for example, at night. The game could be amazing but it feels too early to be jumping to conclusions. And the scenes that are there could do with a lot more dialogue, as well as a rollback feature. But, it's early days.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
There is no way people gave 1 star to 'FREE USE' game cuz of no story o_O
This guy writes:

"For the future if this is going to be a game it'll need some kind of a story. If it's going to be a fuckdoll simulator, I'd suggest having more than a handful of sex scenes and adding more girls and you might want to make sure they all work."

Add more content to your first release, wow what a suggestion, he must be some sort of genius...:FacePalm:

What amazes me is that for people that claim they can't enjoy a game unless theres a story to read, they can't seem be bothered to read the description that clearly states "As of right now there isn't really a story". Do people just download things at random and play them without even knowing what it is or something?

One should review things based on what they set out to accomplish. No one rates a Mario game 1/5 because the story sucks.

Oct 26, 2022
Great start to the game. Thank you for it. If I have my criticism the mom's face is a little trippy. And her massive tits I wish there was a way to have them be half the size...but I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes