Gamgin

Jan 3, 2022
This is pretty good so far. Simple controls, good models, could use a grammar pass but it's a fantastic start.

Flash Dixon

May 23, 2018
I think it's off to a good start. It's nice to play the occasional game that just gets to the good stuff without an involved storyline, and this one really delivers. Smooth out the animations and add sound and this would be a real winner.

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Milf in Time had some great models for its graphics, dumb but fun story and some hot bondage scenes. Now this game is graphically better but models including MC looks worse imo, some annoying UI decisions as well, story wise(there isn't any?) has some hot scenes tho. Defenitly has potential. Will see as more content is added and how long it will last, since last game got abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 2405388

Overview:
The name of the game is Free Use House. Like the title says it's all about Free Use! I always really enjoyed this genre and I hope you do too. It's a early access 3DCG sandbox animated Game. The game is almost fully animated. Talking. Walking. F*cking. Everything. The things that aren't animated. Will be in the future with enough funding! Some animations are better then others as I learned alot while developing and animating things. But my plan is to reanimate the old stuff in the future. As of right now there isn't really a story. You've been invited into the Free Use House and get to have your way with all the girls! Lots of animations are in the game already. But I have quests planned with story type content.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-21
Release Date: 2023-01-29
Developer: Aui -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Other Games: link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Where's the MAC file?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes