Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
Needs more people in the game. More choices, more places, more races, more ages, more situations. A local store, maybe a church, a school, a workplace, a public pool, a park and maybe even a Mall. This could be epic IF the artist could reign in his obvious desire to overinflate his models tits and asses. He won't get as much interest if he doesn't. He had a couple of hints to meeting other girls/women. This could be how to make the game more challenging. Finding ways to find more girls/women.

Reactions: aifman7 and HenWen

Jack Hatter

Feb 8, 2021
Looks good so far, I enjoy this fetish so I'll keep my eye on the game. Hope the dev finds good luck and adds more girls!

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Great concept!
I love free use and it's not really used that much directly. Yes, it's more or less present in any sandbox game if you think about it but it's not really "there", also in dialogues for example.

Keep up the good work ^^
I hope to see this game evolve.

paulain

Jun 23, 2017
hello,

i need your help, the characters do not appear at all in any parts. what do I have to do.
help me.jpg

Last edited:

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
really look forward to seeing more, freeuse is one of my favorite fetishes but it is really hard to write. good luck dev

rafaellos

May 12, 2018
Looks very decent for 1st release. I'm hoping for more gameplay to actually feel like i earned a scene then just be granted it.

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes