LipassEye

May 22, 2021
Hey Dev, do you use honey select 2 DX R11 to make character ? if not, what Software you use to make character ?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Free Use House [v0.0.1] [Aui] – Compressed

PC (285 MB) - Tested Windows 11

Mac (250 MB) - Tested macOS Ventura

My macOS version is unoffical. I built it using , and the provided Win/Lin game files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey there...thank you for taking the time to post an actual Mac conversion as there isn't one in OP! Many of us cannot run the software needed to do it ourselves (due to spacial constraints or it just not working with out OS) so we appreciate you not providing root files and walk through links to do it on our own...just do it for us! Thanks for doing that!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I think I'm kind of used to the mom's face now; she doesn't look quite as bad as her first impression from screenshots. And despite hating glasses and dorks, the gril is very inoffensive, and actually fairly pretty. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gladly admitting my initial opinions about this game were wrong.

Reactions: UberNova
Aug 30, 2022
Hey there...thank you for taking the time to post an actual Mac conversion as there isn't one in OP! Many of us cannot run the software needed to do it ourselves (due to spacial constraints or it just not working with out OS) so we appreciate you not providing root files and walk through links to do it on our own...just do it for us! Thanks for doing that!
As a fellow Mac player, I can relate. :HideThePain: :KEK:

Nonetheless, if you ever want to try it, there's a foolproof tutorial by FAP369ZONE.

chadp

Aug 10, 2018
Very happy to see the dev of one of my all time favorites return. Looking very much forward to see what this game will have to offer ^^

Good luck and best wishes with development

Reactions: chi-chi-ko

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
I love the freeuse tag, but I see a lack of it and this game manages to perfectly capture this aspect, the only problem is the appearance of the characters, this MILF as said earlier reminds many characters (male), but other than that the game is excellent and has a very good mechanics.

Reactions: Gamgin

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
I'm curious if anyone else likes that the MC is rather unattractive. I think it really adds to the fantasy nature of the game.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I remember Milf in Time, hope this one doesn't suffer the same faith. Regarding the main kink, are there more games out there like this? I saw this stuff was reddit and been interested ever since. The sister scenes were the hottest, I'm ready for more.

Serras

May 11, 2018
Really great game. The dark scenes (night-time, and the game on the pc) are way to dark however, almost impossible to see what's going on in them.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
All the downloads lack the game folder...
This can't be right?

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes