Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Working on the walkthorugh;
Current progress: ~80% (From Scratch)

The guide will list the choices that have impact on atleast one of the following:
• Stats (Perversion/Pacifcation)
• Unique images
• Futue event Flags/Triggers

From what I saw , you will have to replay the game several times in order to obtain all the images. However, thanks to the “Chapter Select” will help greatly help reduce the time required.

The next time I post is hopefully to announce the completion of the guide. I hope you’ll be impressed ;)

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I cannot tell if this is meant to be a harem game but fuck it i choose the sister everytime. I can honestly say as the player i would have the mc go with just her harem games are fun. However there is something special about watching a man fall in love weather it is with his sister or not.

Reactions: Bruk26

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
I cannot tell if this is meant to be a harem game but fuck it i choose the sister everytime i can honestly say as the player i would have the mc go with just her harem games are fun but there is something special about watching a man fall in love weather it is with his sister or not
I'm sorry but I really need to say that you need to use punctuation. without periods or anything to break up your sentences, it makes it really hard to understand what you are trying to say

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Anyone else found the toilet scene beyond fucking hilarious ? You have this fuckin' guy with a mustache and a fedora, guy looks like he's on his way to Sherlock Holmes cosplay coming out of nowhere while you are taking a leak and he ambushes you with a lecture, how you should appreciate being friend zoned, gives you some introductory class psychoanalysis and tells you to either pursue Alice or other girls that throw their puss at you because reasons. All that in British accent
Bro that was some next level meta ironic social commentary. Love this game

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
I'm sorry but I really need to say that you need to use punctuation. without periods or anything to break up your sentences, it makes it really hard to understand what you are trying to say
I will try and use periods more so people can understand my posts better.

Reactions: Xdrake

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone else found the toilet scene beyond fucking hilarious ? You have this fuckin' guy with a mustache and a fedora, guy looks like he's on his way to Sherlock Holmes cosplay coming out of nowhere while you are taking a leak and he ambushes you with a lecture, how you should appreciate being friend zoned, gives you some introductory class psychoanalysis and tells you to either pursue Alice or other girls that throw their puss at you because reasons. All that in British accent
Bro that was some next level meta ironic social commentary. Love this game
I personally thought that was actually one of the girls in disguise. it was so out of place that it felt like an obvious disguise but I cant really put my finger on who it would be though. dont think any of the girls has a haircut like that. but then who knows. maybe it some easter egg for another game or something.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I personally thought that was actually one of the girls in disguise. it was so out of place that it felt like an obvious disguise but I cant really put my finger on who it would be though. dont think any of the girls has a haircut like that. but then who knows. maybe it some easter egg for another game or something.
Bro it probably was Mel in disguise

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
It's done! Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

I tried to be as detailed as I can, please comment if there are any comments/suggestion to improve the guide.

PS (for the mods): Can you guys link to this post, instead of attaching the walkthrough directly in the OP. It will help me when I update the guide for the future. Thanks!
Very nice and you are amazing, the walkthrough is top notch and very high quality. thank you for your time and effort

Reactions: Qleaf

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
It's done! Enjoy the attached Walkthrough!
It can also be found on my .

I tried to be as detailed as I can, please comment if there are any comments/suggestion to improve the guide.

PS (for the mods): Can you guys link to this post, instead of attaching the walkthrough directly in the OP. It will help me when I update the guide for the future. Thanks!
Great walkthrough, Qleaf-Quality at its best!
Im happy that u are back and active :extremelyhappy:
Missed ur walkthroughs :(

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes