WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Found out that on patreon page 0.15.2 android game link leads to 0.14. Seems like bug.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I think that the next update will be focused on her and on the Aunt. They probably will stop the events over Leah and Melody for a while if my gut is right, since there's no way that they could develop more than two paralel stories or characters at the same time.
Wow, just wow. You know you're telling your "assumings" to the author of the story, right?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Didn't knew about it, but I at least can guess, since the whole process of rendering and programming is really complex.
You don't need to guess, when author of the story told you that next update is gonna focused on Karina. :D FFCreations is focused on programming and rendering and V.A. Laurie is the one who creates characters and storyline. Its just an info for you, so you'd know whom to curse in the future. Seriously, if this game ends like it ended in christmas special, on my farewell note will be written"V.A. Laurie is the one to blame for my suicide!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Arthoneceron

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
You don't need to guess, when author of the story told you that next update is gonna focused on Karina. :D FFCreations is focused on programming and rendering and V.A. Laurie is the one who creates characters and storyline. Its just an info for you, so you'd know whom to curse in the future. Seriously, if this game ends like it ended in christmas special, on my farewell note will be written"V.A. Laurie is the one to blame for my suicide!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Right. Sorry.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm playing and loving. The models are probably the best I ever saw.

But I feel bad for Susan. I'm on the part that she got caught with the cummed panties.
Finally a found a kindred spirit !!

I thought I was alone all this time, as most people worship the ground that Leah angrily farts on... I too felt bad for Susan, should she have received some kind of punishment for what she did to Leah ? Heck yeah, did she deserve to be fired and disappear from the story ? fuck no !!

Leah's so abrasive half the time that its hard to feel bad for her, the only way I can rationalize the MC helping her is if she said "I used to be a lot like Alice personality wise, than Susan stole my boyfriend, and now I act like this"... At that point I would have busted out the torches and pitchforks while saying "lets burn that bitch"...

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
...did she deserve to be fired and disappear from the story ? fuck no !!.
She is not yet disappeared from the story. As you can remember, Melody was telling MC that she heared that Susan is "danc...". Well, we know it's an adult game and we know Susan. Most likely Melody tried to say that she is dancing striptease right now. Also, you can remember that MC told to everyone that the best day to visit strip club is Halloween and Alice wanted to visit that heavenly place. So, most likely, if my memory not doing tricks on me and what I remembered is from this game, when MC and Alice are going to visit strip club, BOOM, they're going to meet Susan.
You know, Susan's model is to good to throw it away like that, if the model for Susan was the same as Aunt's, then no problem, but Susan's model is too good to let that happen.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I never said it's focused on Karina, or anyone.

@Arthoneceron you don't need to remove your comments. I love seeing theories and thoughts about what may happen. Right or wrong, it shows your interested and keeps the discussions going!

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
She is not yet disappeared from the story. As you can remember, Melody was telling MC that she heared that Susan is "danc...". Well, we know it's an adult game and we know Susan. Most likely Melody tried to say that she is dancing striptease right now. Also, you can remember that MC told to everyone that the best day to visit strip club is Halloween and Alice wanted to visit that heavenly place. So, most likely, if my memory not doing tricks on me and what I remembered is from this game, when MC and Alice are going to visit strip club, BOOM, they're going to meet Susan.
You know, Susan's model is to good to throw it away like that, if the model for Susan was the same as Aunt's, then no problem, but Susan's model is too good to let that happen.
My Lord. Your memory.

Not to say you're right or wrong though... Cause spoilers. But very good memory

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys, before starting it I would like to know how much playtime there is, approximately ?

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes