V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
no offense but...just do your story, i mean it's cool that you care about fan's opinions but i kinda want to see a story without external influences xD

(okay fans...now can you kill me, i'll help xD)
Main plotlines are always going to happen how I want them too. This will potentially influence stuff that doesn't affect that.

:)

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Main plotlines are always going to happen how I want them too. This will potentially influence stuff that doesn't affect that.

:)
That's EXACTLY how it should be. Tell your story. That's not to say you should completely ignore your Fans (I'm one) But no one has a better understanding of where you want the story to go than You. @V.A. Laurie

Having said that, If you Fuck this up I'll drop you like a HOT potato. (Just kidding) Great Job.

PS: Sandworms... LOL

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018

Update on v0.17
Hey, many of you might be wondering how it’s going with v0.17. Well I’m happy to say that it’s going to be released in about 1-2 days.
It has taken slightly longer than expected, but hopefully it’ll be worth it since this update will focus on something people have been waiting for.
We’ve also implemented something that has been highly requested, so look forward to that.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i played 18 hours with Tangled-Up, and i feel like i need to drink some whisky(bc i want forget that game)..any news of this wonderful and amazing game? Pretty please, maybe some spoilers about some jojo references?

D

Deleted member 42

i played 18 hours with Tangled-Up, and i feel like i need to drink(bc i want forget that game)..any news of this wonderful and amazing game? Pretty please, maybe some spoilers about some jojo references?
New update should be up this weekend apparently. but slightly off topic what game is that from your avatar?

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
and i was sending PMs because i didn't want to go Off-topic...but yes she is Sylvia...
Eh, you have a point but it's better than a thousand "is it out yet??1?" posts. We'll snap right back on topic once the update comes out.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
harsh(just a little) but fair u.u so back in topic(in a weird way) someone else enjoyed those jojo references like i did? bc the Black Sabbath in MC's room is simply perfect

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FFCreations
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes