ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i haz MAGIC!!!..just opened the dir to run this to see if made sure i had all my paths saved and refreshed updates as it was loading and BAM..new update..SO happy...

Reactions: E-Dog

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
I think I'll gonna respect my pledge and wait for the 1 USD version, and then probably the mod will already be here.

Will I be able to do that? Only God knows...

Reactions: Alteni

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
or just play as roommates u.u i mean the love story still stands and it is still quite cute/enjoyable...xD (but yeah same, i'm gonna wait for that patch)
I started with her being my sister......im gonna stick it out till the end. (But yes what u say is true)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Are they still steps without a patch or were they just changed to "roommates"? I added the patch some time back though I was okay with the step-sibling angle, I kind of forgot how it worked since I waited a few updates a while back.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
No clue. All i can say is that the developer keeps changing initial placements of word or coding on the title page or something and they have to "fix" it each time. (If memory serves me correctly)
I don’t change anything. I’ve only added the latest chapter.

The patch should still work unless there are specific dialogue in the latest update that needs to be manually changed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
as i play WITHOUT the patch..i prefer roommates/lifelong friends..thats a clean boink i'll tell you what..lil tidbit exposed in this update ..spoiler is for the anti-incestors such as me..yes..we exist...and our tea is of a finer blend!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..as for the update..i'm slowly becoming a huge fan of Karina..my gosh she is adorable..and her blossoming sluttiness is so cute and innocent...not often i get hooked on a blonde..i think only 2-3 games out of the hundreds i've played the blonde got to me..but she is...i love this game...its my #3 and i'd like the site to allow 3 sigs again..HAHAA!!

Reactions: E-Dog
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes