JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
We can hardly tell you because you can read so fast or so slow that any time between 10 hours and 1 hour can be a truth.
Haha well, for a normal human being I guess ! :D

But well your answer already tells me that it can be 10 hours :)

Lesser than Melody, don't panic xD Melody is quite developed meanwhile Freeloading is "quite young" u.u
Oh, if only Melody lasted longer (no pun intended !)... I would play that game again and again tbh

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

Oh, if only Melody lasted longer (no pun intended !)... I would play that game again and again tbh
wait Melody's developing is not ended yet...right?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

BTW after you finish the game don't forget to play the 3 Christmas extra stories.They are at the extra menu and are collaboration with other devs and writers.Also not canon.

FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
I'm not a native english speaker, but I took like 12 hours or so.
Really? I’ve replayed the game so many times since I need to. And since I do it so much I mostly just skip past everything to get where I want, so my estimation are probably way off despite me being the developer of the game.

But I would estimate 1-2 hour with average reading speed.

Yep, took me 5 hours only to panty planting scene. This game has a lot of playtime.
Damn, then my own estimations are way off. I feel bad that I can’t even estimate the length of my own game.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Thanks buddy
No problem.
Really? I’ve replayed the game so many times since I need to. And since I do it so much I mostly just skip past everything to get where I want, so my estimation are probably way off despite me being the developer of the game.

But I would estimate 1-2 hour with average reading speed.

Damn, then my own estimations are way off. I feel bad that I can’t even estimate the length of my own game.
I don't know if I was slow, but I like to appreciate the whole story. Maybe the fact that I started at the 4pm of a friday, and finished at the 4am of the saturday has something to do with that, but when I finished, I was pretty satisfied and happy with the content. That's not the case, for example, with the "Where the Heart Is", which Is a great game, but the balls of the MC probably already exploded.

Also, your game is probably the first one I'll fully replay soon, maybe today. Also, I'd like to contribute more with the patreon, but my Credit Card is a diva sometimes.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Between Milfy City, Reincarnotica, Freeloading and Melody, we have a lot of good games(made on Ren'py) that i love to replay xD

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
In case you didn't see, we're doing a new poll on the Patreon!

Open to all, go cast your vote!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Screenshot_20190325-161713_Chrome Beta.jpg
Dunno, my ideal is Alice and Melody is just absolutely fucking insane. If only she'd have been a little less straight... What an ideal family and game ending that would be?
Leah is not interesting, Karina is typical Jehovah's Witnesses and I just can't think about her any other way. Well, there is also Aunt and authors might do sth interesting, but still a NO compared to Alice and Melody.
UPD: Sorry, posted from the phone, so th pic was too large.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In case you didn't see, we're doing a new poll on the Patreon!

Open to all, go cast your vote!
no offense but...just do your story, i mean it's cool that you care about fan's opinions but i kinda want to see a story without external influences xD

(okay fans...now can you kill me, i'll help xD)

Reactions: ive_got-problems
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes