Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Just FYI, Apkgamers site have v0.19 android port in small size. I heard it's crashed though.

Last edited:

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
LOL Reading the comments about Hailey, and I am realizing I am probably the only one who wishes you could avoid bonking the mc's aunt. I am just not into that char.

Reactions: huhula

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
So I have version 0.18 and the walkthrough says it's for 0.18 too, but for me the game ends at the end of Chapter 16, where the Aunt walks in on you.
My point is, the walktrough includes Chapter 17, but my game doesn't have any of that.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Just FYI, Apkgamers site have v0.19 android port in small size. I heard it's crashed though.
yep, checked already yesterday. 93mb... its shit, though I've not checked the armv7 version of here which is 930+mb. its like 2-3 pages before

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
So I have version 0.18 and the walkthrough says it's for 0.18 too, but for me the game ends at the end of Chapter 16, where the Aunt walks in on you.
My point is, the walktrough includes Chapter 17, but my game doesn't have any of that.
The release version and chapter are not the same

erkper

May 16, 2018
Version 0.19 is released, I believe the walkthrough is updated through that and includes chapter 17. Download the newest release and your questions will probably be answered. (Up to the newest cliffhanger, of course.)

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
I'm with you on that. It isn't I don't like the MC boinking his Aunt; I'm just not a big fan of her character.
I would like to see an option that let's you decide if you want to boink her or keep or not. I am not a fan of this char as I mentioned, but I do think there is a place for her in the story. And also many do in fact like her. For me I think having the option to not boink her would prove what the mc says to Hailey about not boinking every girl he sees or knows.

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I would like to see an option that let's you decide if you want to boink her or keep or not. I am not a fan of this char as I mentioned, but I do think there is a place for her in the story. And also many do in fact like her. For me I think having the option to not boink her would prove what the mc says to Hailey about not boinking every girl he sees or knows.
I'm pretty sure you can avoid doing anything with her as long as you turn her down when she comes to you in her underwear and turn down the next couple options.

Antuuthu

Nov 2, 2018
I'm pretty sure you can avoid doing anything with her as long as you turn her down when she comes to you in her underwear and turn down the next couple options.
Oh cool I will try again as either perverted option or pasifict route u ended up doing Things with her

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
No, it is unavoidable. There is a correction coming that will make that clear.

Reactions: Freezer14
Jun 20, 2018
Just to make things clear, despite me having answered this several times before. This is a LINEAR visual novel. Linear. As in no major diverging paths. It has never been anything besides a linear visual novel.

The player will be given choices that change certain scenes and dialogues. But overall the story will remain the same. The only time the story will diverge majorly depending on player choices will be towards the end of the game.

I understand that some people want to handpick exactly what characters they want and skip any scene they want and have dialogue choices for anything they want. This isn’t that kind of game. I’m sure there are other games out there that fill your needs in those areas. Play this game if you want to experience the story WE present.
(y)

DocSilence

Jan 13, 2018
I thought I glitched that next choice or something went wrong when I couldn't avoid the next scene. Great game btw I really I enjoy playing it.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes