V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
You and I are in agreement on this. Writers who know grammar would be a boon to you and me! :p

And let's not even talk about "Me an you went to the store".
I am aware of the me vs I rule... Do you two have examples of where I went against that rule?

Reactions: Freezer14

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Guys, we really need to sit down and have a proper discussion about why you hate aunt Hailey, because I can't understand why she's the only character that people are constantly asking for a skip of her content. I can understand disliking this or that character, but why it's always Hailey?
For me it's a simple reason. She is too old (for MC) and not very pretty (I don't want to say ugly but ...). I have no problem with her personality, I would try to help her but any intimate relationship with her is unthinkable for me (from the point of view of the MC).
But I understand that the creator wants to tell his story and I respect it.

• Wow
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I feel like the game is hinting at an incoming choice.
Alice keeps saying she's not jealous but she's starting to actually show a bit of it (one-upping Karina at the beach, not responding to the MC). Melody and Leah suddenly getting feelings for the MC. I guess the next 2 or 3 updates will be more focused on Karina and Haley, than it'll be chosing time (and harem may actually be a choice).

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just started this game, and i really like it. Yes, even Hailey. However, there is one pet peeve which keeps coming back in the writing, which i also really enjoy - smart and funny; it's almost always "you and me". Unless it's the subject, e.g. "You and I went to the store", it's You and me. E.g. "There's no one here, but you and me." ^_^
You and I are in agreement on this. Writers who know grammar would be a boon to you and me! :p

And let's not even talk about "Me an you went to the store".
your complains would be valid if you used proper grammar 100% of the time you word a thought.
and besides it's dialogue, people talk funny

I am aware of the me vs I rule... Do you two have examples of where I went against that rule?

Reactions: Freezer14

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
your complains would be valid if you used proper grammar 100% of the time you word a thought.
and besides it's dialogue, people talk funny
Maybe me do use proper grammer and spelling every time I word a thought!

:p

Seriously, though, when I put words down on paper, I edit them before saving/sending/posting (and often, after as I reread what I wrote). I use correct grammar the vast majority of the time.

V.A. Laurie the original comment was not meant as a shot at you; it was an attempt to be clever, and a general complaint about the poor writing in many erotic games.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe me do use proper grammer and spelling every time I word a thought!

:p

Seriously, though, when I put words down on paper, I edit them before saving/sending/posting (and often, after as I reread what I wrote). I use correct grammar the vast majority of the time.

V.A. Laurie the original comment was not meant as a shot at you; it was an attempt to be clever, and a general complaint about the poor writing in many erotic games.
that was ment in generic to anyone that reads it

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I always wanted to play this game but I cant extract the archive cos apparently its corrupted. I have tried downloading it from 3 of the mirrors. I have tried 7zip, PeaLauncher and Winrar. Same error in all. Any idea why?
1) download it into a new hard drive or external drive.

2) right click the file and run it as administrator

3) if it does not work, disable your anti-virus and repeat step 1 & 2

4) Else, Buy a new PC and ditch the current potato system. Pref, AMD system

Mar 5, 2019
I always wanted to play this game but I cant extract the archive cos apparently its corrupted. I have tried downloading it from 3 of the mirrors. I have tried 7zip, PeaLauncher and Winrar. Same error in all. Any idea why?
All you need to do is rename the zip file. File name is too long. blablablablablablablablablabla.7z to blablabla.7z. Then unzip what ever program(winrar, 7zip ect) you have. Good luck.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Hey guys, I downloaded new version and i can't run it. When I click on "exe" file cursor for one second is showing that it's working and then nothing happened. I didn't have this problem on previous version.

tmv

May 31, 2017
I cannot use an old save. I'd appeciate just a clean install without all the extra's for the moment

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes