snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
For everyone experiencing issues with old saves. This is unfortunately due to how RenPy works. This happens most often when making changes to already existing files (so patch fixes are most likely to cause this) because RenPy is simply horrible at handling these conflicts.

This was the exact reason that Chapter Select was implemented, so I advise anyone experiencing issues to use that instead.

This is not exclusive to just this game. Even big games like Summertime Saga have to deal with this sadly
View attachment 320043

I understand how this may be annoying to a lot of people. We will try to make as few of these conflicting patches as possible, but sometimes we simply have no choice.

In the future we will improve the Chapter Select so that you can use it in a more advance way, such as personalizing it to how your playthrough was originally.
While true and you are completely right summertime saga is a very poor example. The still need to fix most of the code base before save comp is even a dream, plus saves have never carried over between verisons

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have NEVER had any problem with ANY version of this game continuing on from a save (since you are told to save at the end of each update) except this latest update. So in a note to the Dev, I say STRAIGHTEN out your mess,do NOT depend on us to do it for you!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
guys just use the chapter select, its not ideal but its better than nothing.
most (i assume) are getting this for free, and still moaning at the dev.
they've explained their position, just move on and curl one out... you'll live longer

edit: if you contribute to the game and feel you then have the right to moan about it, id rather you not tell me, and leave me in a constant state of blissful ignorance

Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys, I downloaded new version and i can't run it. When I click on "exe" file cursor for one second is showing that it's working and then nothing happened. I didn't have this problem on previous version.
Delete the 7z and extracted files from exe folder.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I have NEVER had any problem with ANY version of this game continuing on from a save (since you are told to save at the end of each update) except this latest update. So in a note to the Dev, I say STRAIGHTEN out your mess,do NOT depend on us to do it for you!!
If you are a patron, then you would know this isn't the place to report bugs. You are most likely getting this game for free; therefore, you can voice your opinion, but you don't have any rights.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Firstly, don't use the word 'us', because your not doing anything. And secondly, you are not a patreon, you are being provided this for free, they don't owe you anything and thus please stop crying and just use the chapter select. You get this for free. You don't have to use this, and, frankly, beggers can't be choosers.
I'd also just like to say that as long as the game is updating and until we say the game is completed, we will have occasional issues. Being a piece of software that is a work in progress, bugs will occur.

Everyone should set expectations in this regard appropriately.

Please continue to provide feedback, but please keep it polite.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
Try removing the FF_v0.19-ic-patch-v0.11.rpy and rpyc from the 'game' folder. It should work this way because the IC Patch is the only thing I pre-installed, everything else is the way I downloaded it from Patreon. If that doesn't work, try downloading it from FFCreations' Patreon page, they upload the current version to the public (without Full Gallery) within 5 days after the $5 tier release.

Where did you download it from? Try some of the things I mentioned above.

Everything worked fine for me, I could run the v0.19 IC Patch with the v0.19.1 game without any hassle, as well as using my full gallery unlock or clearing it again. (But I use my gaming tower for these: i7 - 4790K, GTX 1080AMP Extreme!, 2TB HDD, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM, Win10 Home. I'm sorry if it doesn't work, but I can't really emulate your conditions/setups with my system ^^)
I downloaded my game from link added in this site, from mega. I've got good PC and previous version is working fine so I really don't know what is happening.

GothGirl

Mar 21, 2019
I've used link from the 1st page of this topic, this one to be precisely:

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018

We wanted to give people as many alternatives as possible to support our development, so merchandise seems like a good thing for people who don't want to support via Patreon and/or want to get some physical reward for their support.

We added a couple of different merch options on Redbubble. We will continuously add more items over the coming weeks and months. If there is something in particular you want to see, maybe a specific image, then please feel free to let us know!

Here are some examples of what is currently available for purchase:

Currently only these 3 images are available to choose from:

But again, this is just the start and we will continuously be adding more. Please send comments and messages telling us what images you'd like to see us add.

Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
FFCreations You're deleting f95 mentioning in patreon comments? Not cool. Well, i only tried to tell you to use Alice selfie you gave us here as a merch. As a help. Thats all. Everything else is your problems.

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
FFCreations You're deleting f95 mentioning in patreon comments? Not cool. Well, i only tried to tell you to use Alice selfie you gave us here as a merch. As a help. Thats all. Everything else is your problems.
I haven't deleted any comments? I honestly don't even know what you're referring to.

Did you post a comment on Patreon and it got deleted?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I haven't deleted any comments? I honestly don't even know what you're referring to.

Did you post a comment on Patreon and it got deleted?
yep. comment under merch post. ok, one more time, use Alice selfie from this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as merch. Wall painting would be great with it. Fridge magnet as well, but who is using NSFW magnets??? Photo in a frame would also be ideal.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

FFCreations

Creator of Freeloading Family
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
yep. comment under merch post. ok, one more time, use Alice selfie from this
as merch. Wall painting would be great with it. Fridge magnet as well, but who is using NSFW magnets??? Photo in a frame would also be ideal.
Hmm, try posting it again. Or maybe from a different device? Because I assure you I'm not deleting any comments.

Also thank you for the suggestion. I'll put it in my list of stuff to render in higher quality!

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

3.90 star(s) 180 Votes