PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Should probably also put hat in spoiler, its from last update. Sorry if ruined sth for you.
Definitely put that hat in.

In fact, every one of the girls should be asked to wear a hat whenever they're "with" the MC.

And then he could sing: "You can leave your hat on*" every time he rumbles, to the rhythm of his insistent jungle beat. (*Randy Newman.)

(Sorry wintex - couldn't resist ...)

Reactions: Freezer14

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
But the question is... How do you think this will play out in the next update?

Everyone post your guesses below.

(The scene has already been written, so you can't influence me)
I'm awarding myself four guesses. (So there.)

1) Karina covers her mouth with her hand, gapes absolutely "horrified" at what she sees ... then quickly reckons: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, and jumps into bed between the two of them.

But when it (immediately) becomes obvious he's already limp, spent, and has nothing left for her, she slaps the MC's flaccid dick in disgust, hops back out of bed and hollers for her parents to come, yelling "that asshole's come back" and that he's already had Leah, he's not even her boyfriend by the way, just a sex-mad drifter, she (Karina) had heard muffled screaming noises from Leah's bedroom, and when she'd rushed in to try to fight off the MC and rescue her lovely sister, he'd tried coming on to her too!! "Save us, mom and dad!!!"

The emergency services - police, fire dept, ambulance & Church elders are duly summoned. Leah, Karina & their mom sit on the MC to pin him down, mom gets aroused (sitting on his "hips"). And so when the firefighters smash down the door, medics attend to Leah, the cops arrest the MC, and the Elders condemn the sinner to eternal nastiness etc., the mom laments: "But he is such a n-i-c-e boy". Unlike that rat, her husband. Who strangely has vanished!

By then, it's all too late. The MC's goose is cooked.

2) Alice, shocked into silence by the MC's text msg about "sleeping over" at Leah's, turns up at her place (possibly with Hailey and Mel in tow), bangs on the door, raising the alarm.

Parents leap out of bed, all descend on Leah's bedroom, seize hold of the sperm offender, and collectively nail his balls to the wall. GAME OVER.

3) Karina says: "Oh - it's you again. - Sis, look, you DO realize he's banging all the other females within a ten-mile radius, don't you?"

Leah kicks the MC out of bed, and as the parents arrive, he looks left and right, and desperately hurls himself fully naked out of the bedroom window, landing in a thick bed of rose bushes below.

As his howls rend the heavens, the parents, Karina and Leah all join hands, turn to the audience smiling sweetly, bow ceremoniously, and accept the generous applause and red roses thrown by the audience.

4) Everybody gets pregnant - the MC and all the dads included - and set up a massive hippy commune as one big happy family. All loads are shared, no loading is free.

More seriously, huge plaudits for V.A.Laurie & FFCreations. Not only for a cracking game. Showing heart and humanity as well as the torrid stuff (and a sneaky MC). But also for coming on here and showing the humor, good grace and patience they do. Palmer similarly is a treat to read. By turns discreetly ironic (especially at unreasonable, impossibly demanding freeloaders) and receptive, responsive, but to a remarkable degree perhaps, a "good sport" like them.

Last edited:

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Did a small patch fix for the latest version of Freeloading Family. The files have been updated to version v0.19.1. You can simply download them from the same location.
  • Fixed abrupt jump depending on player choice in Chapter 16
  • Fixed transition image not loading in Chapter 16
  • Fixed incorrect dialogue depending on player choice in Chapter 17

Reactions: wratxier

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.19.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Guys, we really need to sit down and have a proper discussion about why you hate aunt Hailey, because I can't understand why she's the only character that people are constantly asking for a skip of her content. I can understand disliking this or that character, but why it's always Hailey?

IAmBusy

May 7, 2019
Guys, we really need to sit down and have a proper discussion about why you hate aunt Hailey, because I can't understand why she's the only character that people are constantly asking for a skip of her content. I can understand disliking this or that character, but why it's always Hailey?
It is hard to explain without spoiling contant (thats why i deleted my post). Personaly, i like those games for making decisions and lead the way the story continuous.
Regarding Hailey, she is not appealing to me, i mean, i would like to help her, but not more and keep a straight way into Alice. I would love to see a monogamous way after a couple of advanures.
It is all about fantasies. If the story doesn't fit it, it leaves a bitter taste.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's not just Hailey. There's plenty of posts on here from people who don't like Karina, and plenty more from people who don't like Leah. But for whatever reason, when criticism of Hailey pops up, the devs take notice.

My reason for not liking Hailey is simply preference. I'm not attracted to her, I find her actions and general nature unpalatable, and so I am not happy with a forced relationship. Am I going to stop playing the game because of it? No. Am I going to worry on it and lament over it now that FFCreations has pretty conclusively stated it won't be optional? No. (Still trying to figure out why we were asked if we'd accept less content to avoid her if there was never going to be that option, but w/e.) I will answer your question, and now I feel I'm done with the issue.

Reactions: DocSilence
Dec 8, 2018
I think some of the dislike for Hailey was predicated before she even turned up. We as the players, and the MC as the character, assumed she was going to be a killjoy; a stern and distrustful, cock-blocking spy.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I got over that.

Reactions: Freezer14

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Hi Guys! v0.19.1 Extra:
Is there a Mega version of this, I really would rather not have to grind through all the content, I've got through a couple Hard Drive's since this games inception damnit

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
every time the MC deals with auntie alcohol is mentioned , will this be needed for the story later? chekhov's gun ?
anyway in real life had to much to do with drunks so she doesn't appeal to me .
And why pursue a tipsy aunt with all possible problems when there is a bunch off beautifull girls waiting for their turn to muck out their privates by the MC .

Ah well , we 'll have to wait what the devs have planned to happen , parts I don like wil trigger the fastest forefinger of the western hemisphere and parts I like will be enjoyed.

Reactions: Sith Emperor

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
Just started this game, and i really like it. Yes, even Hailey. However, there is one pet peeve which keeps coming back in the writing, which i also really enjoy - smart and funny; it's almost always "you and me". Unless it's the subject, e.g. "You and I went to the store", it's You and me. E.g. "There's no one here, but you and me." ^_^

Reactions: johnconnor

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just started this game, and i really like it. Yes, even Hailey. However, there is one pet peeve which keeps coming back in the writing, which i also really enjoy - smart and funny; it's almost always "you and me". Unless it's the subject, e.g. "You and I went to the store", it's You and me. E.g. "There's no one here, but you and me." ^_^
You and I are in agreement on this. Writers who know grammar would be a boon to you and me! :p

And let's not even talk about "Me an you went to the store".

Reactions: Walter Victor
3.90 star(s) 180 Votes