D

Deleted member 1273790

with all due respect, wat if you play the game and find out yourself ?

but yes there is aunt Hailey in the last update , a bit .
I didn't play FF for several months, because I was waiting for the event with Aunt Hailey :whistle::whistle::whistle:

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Is it too sudden to confess to the girls? And the interval is very short. I'm not ready yet. Maybe it means the end of the game.
Will rejection and acceptance affect the attitudes of other girls? I don't know at the moment.

00.JPG
What will be the result of such scores? Ha ha ha ha.....
This is a game worth playing.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Is it too sudden to confess to the girls? And the interval is very short. I'm not ready yet. Maybe it means the end of the game.
Will rejection and acceptance affect the attitudes of other girls? I don't know at the moment.

View attachment 459404
What will be the result of such scores? Ha ha ha ha.....
This is a game worth playing.
Alice suggests polyamour later and Melody "agrees".

Apr 16, 2019
Theres rhymed saying here like this: "amor de pica, fica". Rought translation would be "dick love stays", as in the person might not love/like the other one anymore but the lust for the dick doesnt ends.

So if I were to guess Susan just wants the dick. She was always the dom of the relationships and MC swapped it out, and she liked being dominated (thinking about the perversion route). But being a cop other men dont have the guts to try the same, so shes left with whimps left and right.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
So, it was said a few times earlier, that this game is actually a visual novel. Ergo, we don't really have much control of the major events in the story; because the dev is telling a story. We're all just in it for the ride.

Still, it kinda sucks how you can't avoid situations like Susan's, and Leah, and Karina. Frankly, Susan and Leah were trouble from the start. And me being me, I get more problems as I grow older, so I have this instinctive psychological response of avoiding these girls, and instead choose to be with a more stable Melody, and Alice who definitely knows where she is, and where she wants to go. Hailey is a mess. I shouldn't even mention her.

So the me that is the MC, has problems of his own, doesn't want more problems. The way the game was designed to be, I can't be me. I'm forced to make decisions I normally wouldn't make. Yeah It's a VN, but the game part, where choice comes in, is very, very limited.

I feel that VN games like these would probably have more success if you weren't bamboozled into things. It just gets frustrating, I guess, not being able to really play the way you want to.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I had already played an update of this graphic novel (As far as they have the date at home). Today I played this version 0.22 and I was very pleased with the evolution that this graphic novel has had. The humor drives me several laughs, the romantic part between the roommate of the MC (or sister, huhu) I love it. The arrival of the aunt was something I did not expect but I liked it since it put some tension on the secret relationship that the MC has. Beautiful renderings, the girls are sexy and beautiful. Karina, Leah's sister, ulala, beautiful and petite. Looking forward to some update. My rating to this version (v 0.22) is 9.5 / 10

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think Alice would be fine with any of them being in the poly relationship, although she would probably need convincing to let Hailey in. Leah would have to be convinced to let Karina in.

Reactions: Freezer14

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure that Alice has the intention of add Leah, since all three already had a threesome. I'm not sure about Karina, but since she has that talk with MC that suggests that their flirt could end bad, maybe that isn't a good idea.
Though, given her flirting with Karina, I’d be shocked if Alice were against it. Leah? Maybe. Alice, doubt it.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I think Alice would be fine with any of them being in the poly relationship, although she would probably need convincing to let Hailey in. Leah would have to be convinced to let Karina in.
In this kind of game, I pretty much expect a harem. Perhaps not all girls will end in it, but I guess the "Early three" would be in it. Leah and Karina together seems pretty far-fetched even for such a game so I think it would be either Leah or Karina in the final harem.

• Thinking Face

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Considering Karina already figured out that the MC was in the house and sleeping in Leah's room after the MC had dinner with their family, almost certainly knew that they were fucking, and is still fooling around with the MC even after that, I think Karina is okay with the MC being with other girls. Getting her to participate in a big orgy with Alice, Mel, and her sister is a different story, however, but I'm sure she's going to come around to it eventually.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
from what I remember Alice at the beach said that if they want to be your girlfriends(she told u or mentioned it) that they need to understand that SHE is girlfriend number one. so I assume Alice is fine since she knows the other girls "love you" but that's what I remember anyway I could be wrong its been a while since that scene at the beach where Leah is drunk or high.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Though, given her flirting with Karina, I’d be shocked if Alice were against it. Leah? Maybe. Alice, doubt it.
What I mean is that flirting with Karina is a bad idea for Alice. I took a look on the walkthrough and the "flirt" is a variable on this game, which means that people should expect some kind of consequence later, even being just some different scenes. The fact that the MC says that this is a bad idea and could ruin Leah's friendship with Alice is (or at least should be) enough to make her stop or preview some difficulties related to that in the future.

In this kind of game, I pretty much expect a harem. Perhaps not all girls will end in it, but I guess the "Early three" would be in it. Leah and Karina together seems pretty far-fetched even for such a game so I think it would be either Leah or Karina in the final harem.
It was said that there will be different endings for the game, and it will depend of choices, and even some early choices would matter. If I could bet, there will be at least four endings: Alice ending, Leah ending, Melody ending and Harem ending. Karina maybe, but it's not clear for now and Hailey it's a mistery.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
With Susan coming back into the picture and potentially becoming a part of the harem, I think Leah is the biggest hurdle there, and second biggest could potentially be Mel. Alice is warming up to Hailey now that Hailey has stopped drinking, and otherwise didn't really have much of a problem with Hailey (aside from Hailey's sudden and seemingly random appearance and the shock that Hailey was going to be living with them, but that wasn't really Hailey's fault and Hailey hasn't been interested in raining on the parade). I doubt Hailey would have any issue with who is hooking up with who. Leah getting into a harem with her little sister AND Susan? Now that would take a lot of convincing, if it's not completely impossible. I don't know how well Susan and Mel would get along either, since Mel was the one who planted the fake evidence on Susan. I think those two might just leave it in the past and not hold a grudge, but we'll see how things play out.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
In my opinion, if you choose the 'harem' options, Alice, Leah, and Melody are givens - sure things. Those three have been fast friends since the beginning of the game. The others, maybe or maybe not. The MC can and will have sex with everybody, but a harem of Alice, Leah, Melody, Hailey, and Karina seems a little far-fetched. Possible, but far-fetched. As for Susan, pffftttt... forget about it! Leah would have to be lobotomized to even consider that.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just hope there is a option to not fuck Hailey. I try my best to avoid her but the stupid MC keep going into her room. There should be option to say NO!

Reactions: Ozel
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes