Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks for your replies. I double checked in preferences to see whether Skip Unseen Text was enabled but it wasn't. Next I deleted the persistent file from Renpy folder for the game. There was no change. Maybe the cause is Chapter Selection being unlocked making the game think that the player has already read all the text?
What else seems to be the reason then because it's treating me as a person who has completed the game. :confused: What if the unlocked Gallery is causing the issue? How can I lock the gallery and chapter select?
Quoting myself again. Can anyone help out with this or have any idea as to why it is happening? This is my first time trying FF.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Quoting myself again. Can anyone help out with this or have any idea as to why it is happening? This is my first time trying FF.
Hard to say. It could be because you're having a conflict with the Incest Mod if you're using. Try to download the gallery locked (will be released in 36 hours in the public version), and then delete the "persistent" archive inside your save folder. That would at least give you some directions.

If that doesn't work, try to contact FFCreations on the Discord Server.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Hard to say. It could be because you're having a conflict with the Incest Mod if you're using. Try to download the gallery locked (will be released in 36 hours in the public version), and then delete the "persistent" archive inside your save folder. That would at least give you some directions.

If that doesn't work, try to contact FFCreations on the Discord Server.
Hey, I'm not using the Incest Mod either. Guess will wait for the gallery locked version then.

Reactions: Arthoneceron
Apr 16, 2019
Alice and Hailey are 2 of the hottest female characters of all time. Loving the story so far. The game has come a long way. Keep up the great work!
Its amazing how many girls from this game are so damn beautiful that top off most of the every other game's women together. My #1 ever is probably Melody, her body curves are just too much to ignore. Not that I dont like Karina's body, but Melody... dayum.

Bill76262

Nov 11, 2018
This is one of my favorite games. I like the development of the characters and also the inclusion of people aware of the relationship between Alice and MC but not a part of it, like the cashier at the arcade.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Its amazing how many girls from this game are so damn beautiful that top off most of the every other game's women together. My #1 ever is probably Melody, her body curves are just too much to ignore. Not that I dont like Karina's body, but Melody... dayum.
Melody is great; I'd rank her higher if her hair was given more detail. It just seems messy at times. My other two favorites would be Caroline from Milfy City and Nicole from A Mother's Love. Curves galore ;)

Reactions: Freezer14

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a payoff for taking the passive route or just denying yourself images?
There isn't any "deny". You'll just see different pics for each path, like Alice and Leah sharing more pics between each other and Susan being dominant over the MC.

But the full Pacifism can be really boring IMO.

Reactions: Freezer14 and TGIL

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Slight spoilery question: During the trip, chose to sleep in bed with Melody. Later I made MC confess to Melody and then said yes when she proposed to be her Boyfriend. I was wondering if I can finally start making the MC deny the other girls and just view the friendly scenes with them. Is it possible to not sleep with other girls from now on and remain faithful to only Melody? I am on Pacifism route with 42 points and 0 in Perversion.

xxxxxxx

But the full Pacifism can be really boring IMO.
Hmmm, I'm on full Pacifism and I think that after the first 6-7 chapters the dialogue seems to largely be the same. I've not played the Perversion route fully but in between I see the choices plus check the walkthrough and it really isn't that much different other than a few CGs. MC's actions also seem not change much other than some CG unlocks and a choice during one Melody scene. Basically he doesn't peek on the girls or barge into their rooms.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The game crash right after I advanced this text. And right at the best part :((. Can someone please help.

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ok y'all have skirted some of the possibilities.

But it's not quite guessed yet.

If you are applying some sense of reality, then Susan would have to have been a cop before working in the school.
It probably means she was working under cover - which would explain why she was such a useless teacher.

If it started with Leah's boyfriend then maybe he was the reason she was there - to investigate him - probably for dealing most likely, and she was trying to get evidence.
Her 'rep' may have been 'engineered' to attract him, and then she may have not been able to resist the MC.
The girls and the MC getting her fired effectively blew ( no pun intended ;) )her cover and she has gone back to normal duties.
The unusual thing is that she was in a police car alone - no partner?

If she is going to become a member of the harem then she will need to reveal the truth, that the boyfriend was a nasty piece of work, at some stage so Leah accepts her.

Who knows - but it's plausible.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
If you are applying some sense of reality, then Susan would have to have been a cop before working in the school.
It probably means she was working under cover - which would explain why she was such a useless teacher.

If it started with Leah's boyfriend then maybe he was the reason she was there - to investigate him - probably for dealing most likely, and she was trying to get evidence.
Her 'rep' may have been 'engineered' to attract him, and then she may have not been able to resist the MC.
The girls and the MC getting her fired effectively blew ( no pun intended ;) )her cover and she has gone back to normal duties.
The unusual thing is that she was in a police car alone - no partner?

If she is going to become a member of the harem then she will need to reveal the truth, that the boyfriend was a nasty piece of work, at some stage so Leah accepts her.

Who knows - but it's plausible.
Only flaw with what all you said is she had sex with the suspect. As far as I'm aware cops don't do undercover work of this level. That's the FBI, CIA and whatever other branch.

Even if regular cops could do this kind at that level, you can't have sex with your student(s) anyways which if she was a cop, would go against her own rules.

If an undercover cops has sex with a prostitute or any suspect of an investigation while undercover he goes to jail or loses his job. So i doubt her sleeping with a "suspect", being Leah boyfriend(which wouldn't even be believable imo), on top of him being a student while she's a teacher, would ever be accepted as "keeping her cover".

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
" ... on top of him(,) being a student ..."

Clever thinking above.

But also, it seems a wee bit far-fetched to send a cop undercover in a school simply to weed out one small-time dealer? There would be more obvious ways to nab him.

I'm sticking with my theory that Susan is the MC's father ...

;)

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Susan = Much Ado About Nothing

All the rigamorale about Susan is very amusing. Susan was meant to be a villain. She started out as a bad teacher. She had sex with someone else's boyfriend. And now, she's a cop harassing you. Honestly, Susan is a one dimensional character at the moment, who doesn't deserve all the attention you're giving her. Her villainous villany can only be changed by the dev. So, unless dev says so, Susan stays a villain.

No amount of reasoning, or moralizing, will change Susan's predisposition without the dev's say so.

As the MC, you had no choice, willing or not, you had to go to her office, after school. Willing or not, you had no choice but to have sex with Susan. Willing or not, you had no choice but to rat out Susan, with Melody as the instigator. Willing or not, Susan is the villain, and will stay the villain, because dev said so.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Ha - all I was mainly suggesting was that Susan was already a cop.
The scenario of what she was doing in the school has several possibilities. They just found a school in the UK where EVERY class had a dealer run by a bigger dealer.
Maybe the headteacher is Mr Big?
Maybe Leah's goody goody parents are really sex traffickers? (I am pretty certain they get up to some kinky stuff their girls don't know about, and it wouldn't surprise me if the MC doesn't get to see that at some stage in a future episode.)
Maybe she's Dad's girlfriend spying on the MC, and he is equally or more attractive as Dad.

And I know she would get fired if caught having sex undercover, but the MC is just irresistible - I know I am. ;)

Reactions: pgm_01
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes