Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
I just hope there is a option to not fuck Hailey. I try my best to avoid her but the stupid MC keep going into her room. There should be option to say NO!
I agree, options are the best, but I'm going to say I doubt there will be one. Unless my memory is bad, we weren't given an option to fuck Susan or not, and it seems to be heading in the direction of the MC and Hailey hooking up, so I would say it's going to happen regardless of whether or not the player wants it to happen.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
What I mean is that flirting with Karina is a bad idea for Alice. I took a look on the walkthrough and the "flirt" is a variable on this game, which means that people should expect some kind of consequence later, even being just some different scenes. The fact that the MC says that this is a bad idea and could ruin Leah's friendship with Alice is (or at least should be) enough to make her stop or preview some difficulties related to that in the future.
Ahh, gotcha. My bad. I wasn't ever considering that.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
In my opinion, if you choose the 'harem' options, Alice, Leah, and Melody are givens - sure things. Those three have been fast friends since the beginning of the game. The others, maybe or maybe not. The MC can and will have sex with everybody, but a harem of Alice, Leah, Melody, Hailey, and Karina seems a little far-fetched. Possible, but far-fetched. As for Susan, pffftttt... forget about it! Leah would have to be lobotomized to even consider that.
I agree that the early-three would be in a harem if it's an option and that the others may or may not.
I also expect a "Harem" ending and one ending with each of the main girls alone (including Karina). Even in the "single-girl" endings I would expect variations depending on choices with potential "spicing up" with the other girls.
I.e. if you go Alice only but have had threesomes with Leah I expect in the "and they lived happily ever after" something about "once a while we had some fun with Leah for old times sake" and vice versa.

I totally dig an ending with Haley and Susan, these two seem to be close in age and it's not inconceivable they know each other, but I don't expect it to happen. I would love to see it happen, but I don't expect it to happen.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It's beyond me how he does it, but Coriolan's renders are always better than actual ingame pics. Not only regarding this game but any game he turns his hand to.
Always.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes