Doxxi

May 19, 2019

Hey everyone. I want to give you all an update for v0.24. It will be slightly delayed, how long I can’t say for sure. But at the very least a couple of days. However this delay would happen either way next month due to Christmas and New Years, so you can simply see it as it being earlier instead.
Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate your continuous support!

D

Deleted member 1273790

So, version 0.25 for January will be delayed a few days due to Christmas and New Year? is it true or am I misunderstanding?

0racle11

Sep 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.23.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.11.2019
Having some install issues

WINTEX

May 26, 2017

Hey everyone. I want to give you all an update for v0.24. It will be slightly delayed, how long I can’t say for sure. But at the very least a couple of days. However this delay would happen either way next month due to Christmas and New Years, so you can simply see it as it being earlier instead.
Sorry for the inconvenience and I appreciate your continuous support!
41f.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Having some install issues
wow, so much information.
although with the small size of the apk this will probably not being helpful, but free up some space on your device. and don't try to update a previous version not done by me

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Played it for the first Time and Holy Hell that took me atleast 1,5 - 2,5 Days (yes i'm slow, but still). You have here something that is Promissing and can keep it at the same Time. To bad it endet right before it get really interesting :)

May 14, 2018
A very interesting game, in that it's not trying to tell some clearly fantasy made up Story, as much as you're just experiencing a combination of improbably, but not altogether unrealistic, human connections & their lives. It's a welcome detour to just have a smaller cast of characters that you can form a meaningful connection with, helped along by most of the interactions feeling just.. natural. Looking forward to more of this.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
As much as I love playing this game I wish that the Mc was able to have a relationship with his si... Ahem roommate! Without her being in a lesbian relationship. Hopefully the dev will do something like this in the future HINT HINT!!!

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes