FFCreations

Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
WINTEX
Don't worry. First of all I will bring back her pose and everything to the way it was and only touch on outside stuff such as lighting. So for all renders I will redo now, everything will remain the same except for mostly lighting and some small environment stuff.

What I found was in biggest need of revision was the Susan renders, you'll definitely see how flat the old ones look in comparison to the new ones. And I honestly didn't expect people liking the old one better, but rest assured I will have an option in-game to toggle between the old and new renders.

DeeplyAddicted

Oct 10, 2017
Has anyone ever figured out the art assets used for the characters of Alice, Leah, and Melody? I've seen some people who've done fan art on here, but all my searching can't find any assets lists. Thanks.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone ever figured out the art assets used for the characters of Alice, Leah, and Melody? I've seen some people who've done fan art on here, but all my searching can't find any assets lists. Thanks.

Alice = Hanna Hair G3
Melody = Leyton Hair G3
Leah = Liv Hair OoT Hairblending with Texture Expansion (it has G3 and G8 versions).

You can try to make the effects of the skin with Skin Builder (I'm using the G8 with converted hairs). About the morphs, it's too difficult to figure out, unless you ask FFCreations directly.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Alright so here's another comparison post to see how the new and old renders differs. From the feedback on the previous post, modifications to the expression and pose will be kept to a minimum so that as much "charm" as possible is kept.
And here's a Susan render. I think those were most in need of revision. Especially since most looked flat and the background was uninteresting.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Alright so here's another comparison post to see how the new and old renders differs. From the feedback on the previous post, modifications to the expression and pose will be kept to a minimum so that as much "charm" as possible is kept.
And here's a Susan render. I think those were most in need of revision. Especially since most looked flat and the background was uninteresting.
New is really good, the look of the eyes is amazing.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The shadow placement by her crotch on the old one is more interesting to me - sexy undies half in and out of shadow, as opposed to all in shadow.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
The shadow placement by her crotch on the old one is more interesting to me - sexy undies half in and out of shadow, as opposed to all in shadow.
However, the main light source on the old render is harsh and without almost any diffusion, like from a projector or arc welding, not a normal light source. Much less realistic than the new much softer multi-point lighting.

DeeplyAddicted

Oct 10, 2017
Alice = Hanna Hair G3
Melody = Leyton Hair G3
Leah = Liv Hair OoT Hairblending with Texture Expansion (it has G3 and G8 versions).

You can try to make the effects of the skin with Skin Builder (I'm using the G8 with converted hairs). About the morphs, it's too difficult to figure out, unless you ask FFCreations directly.
Thanks. Might try to play around with some morphs.

Reactions: Arthoneceron

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Just played through this game for the first time, and I must say, wow, I'm impressed. I really like the personalities of the girls, especially Alice, Leah and Melody (I only hated the part where Melody would take picture of MC's junk or something and then send it to everyone, but wow, even that was taken care of in a very reasonable fashion). It's a kind of game where i hope for a harem kind of ending to be present not because I'm just greedy (well, maybe I am), but because the girls are so great and it's impossible to choose. The renders are beautiful too.
The only bummer for me was the ending of the current version in some kind of cliffhanger. I kinda wish I'd have waited for the next update to play this, but well, I don't regret anything, this is a great game.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Just played through this game for the first time, and I must say, wow, I'm impressed. I really like the personalities of the girls, especially Alice, Leah and Melody (I only hated the part where Melody would take picture of MC's junk or something and then send it to everyone, but wow, even that was taken care of in a very reasonable fashion). It's a kind of game where i hope for a harem kind of ending to be present not because I'm just greedy (well, maybe I am), but because the girls are so great and it's impossible to choose. The renders are beautiful too.
The only bummer for me was the ending of the current version in some kind of cliffhanger. I kinda wish I'd have waited for the next update to play this, but well, I don't regret anything, this is a great game.
Well, considering we haven't had any agency to turn any of the girls in the game down, anything other than a harem ending really wouldn't fit the game at all.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Well, considering we haven't had any agency to turn any of the girls in the game down, anything other than a harem ending really wouldn't fit the game at all.
Two updates ago there was a choice about making Alice your GF or not.
Same thing in the last update for Melody.
Both these choices change the text slightly.

Also if you look at the game variables since the last 3 updates you're starting to get specific points for every girl, including a misterious "all" variable. It's very likely there'll be an ending for most girls and an additional harem ending.

Reactions: Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Two updates ago there was a choice about making Alice your GF or not.
Same thing in the last update for Melody.
Both these choices change the text slightly.

Also if you look at the game variables since the last 3 updates you're starting to get specific points for every girl, including a misterious "all" variable. It's very likely there'll be an ending for most girls and an additional harem ending.
My mistake. After we've fucked Alice half a dozen times or so, NOW we get the option to reject her. I totally forgot about that. I wonder what the ratio of accept vs reject among the playerbase is on the Alice girlfriend choice. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't play the last update, but I thought the Melody thing was in the update before that, and that would make the Alice choice in the update even before that one. Anyway, similar deal with Mel to the Alice thing, and I wonder how many people rejected Mel vs accepted her into the future harem. :LOL:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
My mistake. After we've fucked Alice half a dozen times or so, NOW we get the option to reject her. I totally forgot about that. I wonder what the ratio of accept vs reject among the playerbase is on the Alice girlfriend choice. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't play the last update, but I thought the Melody thing was in the update before that, and that would make the Alice choice in the update even before that one. Anyway, similar deal with Mel to the Alice thing, and I wonder how many people rejected Mel vs accepted her into the future harem. :LOL:
Personally I dislike harem endings, they're usually so unrealistic I find them immersion breaking.
My main save is Alice-only, but I'm diligently keeping saves for my other favourite girls as well (and the harem one cuz why not). Rejecting Alice is like kicking a pup, thankfully the skip button helped me there :p

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Personally I dislike harem endings, they're usually so unrealistic I find them immersion breaking.
My main save is Alice-only, but I'm diligently keeping saves for my other favourite girls as well (and the harem one cuz why not). Rejecting Alice is like kicking a pup, thankfully the skip button helped me there :p
This whole game has been pretty unrealistic. I don't play games for "realism," I play for fun. I never understood people's fascination with "realism" in works of fantasy and fiction, especially video games.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes