I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
As much as I love playing this game I wish that the Mc was able to have a relationship with his si... Ahem roommate! Without her being in a lesbian relationship. Hopefully the dev will do something like this in the future HINT HINT!!!
That's not gonna happen, she was in that relationship before she was with the MC. :)

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
The Annoited Mel's skin is much smoother and alabaster than that(she seems to have a touch of chunk in her thigh..and maybe i pay too much attention to Mel ..HAHA!!)..otherwise nice render :p

WINTEX

May 26, 2017

Hey. I once again want to give you all an update for v0.24. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances we won't be able to post an update this month. I apologize and obviously feel quite bad about it, especially when it comes to our supporting Patrons. So at the very least to give our Patrons something this month, I'll post a small update this month that'll update the renders in the earlier part of the game.
Once again, sorry and we appreciate your continuous support.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
FFCreations Worse, definetely worse. Please dont touch previous renders. Everything is ideal. Dont play with lights or expressions. Yes, you can fix artifacts, such as Table Tennis Aunt and Alice scene, or other pics where we can see body go throught objects, but PLEASE DONT TOUCH SCENES WHERE EVERYTHING IS FINE.
It may seem as generally new is better, but the problem is that appeal that Alice have in this scene is completely lost.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
FFCreations Worse, definetely worse. Please dont touch previous renders. Everything is ideal. Dont play with lights or expressions. Yes, you can fix artifacts, such as Table Tennis Aunt and Alice scene, or other pics where we can see body go throught objects, but PLEASE DONT TOUCH SCENES WHERE EVERYTHING IS FINE.
Didn't really look closely at her face in the "new" render originally, but after a closer look, staring into her eyes is like staring at a lifeless doll. First render definitely better. (y)

User4862

May 26, 2019
the eyes are definitely off. the old picture is better because of the eye contact, and her head seems angled down slightly more, which i think better conveys playfulness/flirtation. im guessing thats the context of the scene, though i dont remember because its been so long. i do prefer the color of the new picture though, the juxtaposition makes the old one look too pink.

Reactions: MoreLinks and Ozel

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
the eyes are definitely off. the old picture is better because of the eye contact, and her head seems angled down slightly more, which i think better conveys playfulness/flirtation. im guessing thats the context of the scene, though i dont remember because its been so long. i do prefer the color of the new picture though, the juxtaposition makes the old one look too pink.
I don't mind the pink look much, the color in the new one looks much better, but the eye thing is unsettling. I'll take slightly too pink skinned Alice over the more color accurate but creepy lifeless doll looking Alice, but that's just me. :ROFLMAO:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
After a small analysis, it's probably the eyes position. It's not a big deal, but yeah, it causes a small discomfort.
Not just position. They look dry, no glare, no moisture, like cheap plastic. Less glare may be better for skin, but not for eyes.
Old is better because of the eyes.
Lighting is better on the new render, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: WINTEX and Ozel
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes