Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The only good thing I saw about this update is that one of the choices is "I chose everyone". Still didn't like this update much it is to depressing but what really doesn't make sense about this update is that they ALL go to the same school so why didn't they ALL just not get a place together? Also I really hope Aunt Hailey will be added. What guy in his right mind would want to let go of her?

Well now I have to go an play another VN so I can get rid of the sadness this update made me feel.
Actually my ideal choice is to have polygamy with Alice and Melody. Too bad it will never happened.

Reactions: WINTEX

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
First - the story of the update sucked. Wtf? They come back and just kick theirs kids out? ... dafuq?

Second - to end on that screen is a dick move. A huge one. So we know now what the endings are but there is not even one in the game ... at least that should have been the case.

From my points and how I played I would have hoped for an all but Leah ending - because I dont think it will work for an all ending now.

Dec 29, 2017
so after getting through all this theres no choice about Aunt Hailey...
the story could have been continued i askedAunt Hailey and she said two could move in with her things could have progressed that way and seemed it was although now it just feels that FFcreation just went fuck it with the game.
I was hoping to see some action between Aunt Hailey ad Alice and again with Leah and Karina.
plus wouldnt have minded seeing some action with Melody and her mum.

Reactions: asder97

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I get that the time jumps are jarring and that seeing the word "ending" being used can be upsetting.

But the important factor to consider is that even if the endings may largely revolve around individual girls, there is so much more story to be told in each one of them. A lot of the questions that have been asked in the last few days are going to be addressed, and some may not. Ultimately, with at least six more chapters to come, the time jumps will make sense, and it won't feel like anything was rushed once you can all see what is planned.

I love this game, these characters, and absolutely love the fans.

I'm not trying to do you dirty. I'm trying to give you guys something wonderful. I hope you enjoy it
Well, Freeloading Family has been excellent up to the latest update, really one of the best, so I'll certainly give you the benefit of the doubt as to what is to come. I know you want what is best for your game and have your vision for how you want the story to go. Plus, you are quite active on the forums here, so I appreciate that. Caring about the fans and being willing to discuss your game is admirable. I wish all devs were as open to discussions here.
Best of luck and I'll look forward to see what is coming up next.

Reactions: V.A. Laurie
Oct 14, 2019
I had to restart the game due to a harddrive wipe and i was wondering what happened to the aunt scene in her car? did i make a wrong choice or something. because it seems the version is shorter than i remember. thanks

dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
after reading few pages backwards, i decided to stop playing at 0.25. because after that all people in here pointing out was the story get rushed and become bullshit, and not to mention since the first time, his dad was so bad and irrational already and i couldn't stand it for more if he suddenly kicked them out. oh well, up to 0.25 everything was good.

and here i thought, aunt was the one who wrecked her own house because we knew she was unstable and even we caught her that time when she stole that beer at mart. you know that "fake drama" route, then help her through. thought the plot would revolve on solving our aunt after "lectures" from parent. but turned out it was asspull move timeskip. it has been long ride everyone. thanks for the dev though and everyone in here. adios!

Reactions: Nip-TRK

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
after reading few pages backwards, i decided to stop playing at 0.25. because after that all people in here pointing out was the story get rushed and become bullshit, and not to mention since the first time, his dad was so bad and irrational already and i couldn't stand it for more if he suddenly kicked them out. oh well, up to 0.25 everything was good.

and here i thought, aunt was the one who wrecked her own house because we knew she was unstable and even we caught her that time when she stole that beer at mart. you know that "fake drama" route, then help her through. thought the plot would revolve on solving our aunt after "lectures" from parent. but turned out it was asspull move timeskip. it has been long ride everyone. thanks for the dev though and everyone in here. adios!
Nah. The story for the most part was excellent. It just seems the ending part was rushed. And the ending still hasn't arrived.

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
Mixed feelings about this update. These are just some of my thoughts:

1) We always knew the game would end in a harem route or "choose your girl" path but everything that the mc was anxious about at the beginning of the game is still at play here. Instead of letting us explore those insecurities, now it's just pick an ending that somehow resolves everything?
2) I might be mistaken but Hailey wasn't an option for the mc to choose at the end. That would be TRAGIC. Besides Alice, she's the most intriguing love interest for me. We're just supposed to accept that this woman who was on the brink of self-destruction and had her house broken into, and was relying on the mc for emotional and physical support, somehow ends up okay just to fit the plot?
3) The strength of this game (besides the obviously gorgeous girls) was always making small interactions count. Why are we rushed through the most important segment of the mc's life by fast forwarding through the moving-out process? There could've been so many moments explored between the mc and Alice in those "three weeks" that were skipped.
4) Why is the mc going to College at all if the readers are never given a clue into what he's interested in? He literally does not have a life outside of the women he's fucking, which is sad. It makes the whole "starting a new school semester" pointless.

This game was always 4/5 stars for me, but ending it this way would drop it to a 3.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I got to the end with pick the girl(s) and I choose the all button and it says this story isnt written yet.

Isnt this game already done?

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Let's shame on the Author's behalf

MC: “(Sis/Step Sis), you know that whatever happens in the future, you will always, always be my best friend.”

Last edited:

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
that was one of the most depressing updates...sorry but is the money comming to an end?? what´s with this abrupt downfall of the VN?? Dad´s comming story exploding...where comes all this depressed " i have to make a choice for life or i die" the story was at it´s mostly middle but this looks like---oh i´m 20...21...dead...and wasn´t the story over the MC and Alice and the rest as Harem??? as i said...depressing....what´s the problem with all together become happy make babys and live theire life together??? it has a smell of abandoning...

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes