WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I was wondering, am I the only one who after last update not fond about new updates anymore? Just to make it clear, I remembered about Freeloading Family only today, when patreon charged me my pledge. And previously there was not a single day when I would not think about Alice or "what's gonna happen next".

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Well the ended to "this update" seemed a bit abrupt. Anyways is the new update going to be the harem route or ....

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
There is a much less discussed but bigger question

Why did this happen? What were the patreon numbers? If tapered off, they may have wrapped up to not waste revenue time. This tell you that the developers really didn't care about long term prospectes. its an unfinished product. Will make more people wary.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
man, i read most the comments before playing and i thought may be all of you were over reacting,...so started playing with no expections and all spoilers and yet still disappointed...
man before this update this game was one of my fav. now I'd rather want to forget this update ever existed .

Reactions: blastwave2k

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
Another takeaway is , will people willing to support their future projects seeing as how their basically tapered off and provided weak content. Since about .24 its been declining. Thats not taking into consideration the amount of slipped deadlines.

Treasures of nadia for the win!

Reactions: SuperLYC

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
For me the main drawback is not an absense of Hailey's ending, but lack of lewd content with her. Things just went hot aaand...we've got a window with choices which girls we should stay with. And auntie even isn't presented there! So I think adding Hailey's ending would be a good way to satisfy those players who just wanna see more of her.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I'm curious: the top of the main page says the latest version is 0.26, but the changelog says there isn't even a 0.25, and doesn't list 0.26 at all. What's up with that?

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
For me the main drawback is not an absense of Hailey's ending, but lack of lewd content with her. Things just went hot aaand...we've got a window with choices which girls we should stay with. And auntie even isn't presented there! So I think adding Hailey's ending would be a good way to satisfy those players who just wanna see more of her.
Exactly! It's like... hey here's this muthafuckin bombshell of a blonde who is gonna take up a lot of the story here for a bit as you calm her from being a drunken mess, you fuck her, and then... nothing? What the hell? And why give the tease of somebody peeping on her and the MC and not go anywhere with it? Where does she end up going? What happened to knocking her up after alluding to the fact she doesn't have any kids with her late husband?

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Exactly! It's like... hey here's this muthafuckin bombshell of a blonde who is gonna take up a lot of the story here for a bit as you calm her from being a drunken mess, you fuck her, and then... nothing? What the hell? And why give the tease of somebody peeping on her and the MC and not go anywhere with it? Where does she end up going? What happened to knocking her up after alluding to the fact she doesn't have any kids with her late husband?
Right. She was there for the most of the time and she is not a choice? can`t be. She was cut short by far.
Also, she is living alone in a house. As things developed who thinks she would not have intervened and invited them to live with her? Even IF there was nothing to be going on between MC and her down the road?

I call BS :)

But seriously, I hope this game gets stuffed a little more. The possibilities Aunty and also with Kar should be more substantial IMO. This game is too good not to have the options.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Yeah, this doesn't so much feel like a story with an ending right now though, even if those choices lead to significant amounts of content. It feels more like we're jumping straight to a choose your own epilogue without any kind of conclusion to the current events. We're just ignoring the burglary? I can't imagine any of those choices addressing it. There are a few loose threads here and I don't like it.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes