RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly as great as this game is, it's not really a surprise it's reaching it's end. This game is from the same 'era' as things like Parental Love (which just finished out it's main routes) and Sisterly Lust (which ended last year).

The game has run it's course. You were a college kid living with his *coughstepsistercough* "Friend", your attraction to her and your relationship with her has developed into a full blown romantic one. Your other friends have gone from sex friends to people who want to keep you in their lives no matter what. The main characters have all expressed their love in one form or another for the MC. You literally have no more paths to go except deciding how you want it to end.

The game has been a harem since the inception. The fact that the girls all don't care that you're seeing all of them, or don't care if you just want to see one of them fulltime as long as you remain in their lives, is the clue that you get to choose how it ends.

I'm disappointed there won't be more with Hailey (as far as we know), because she was a fun character and really deserved to be shown love and affection. But I honestly can't wait until the endings start showing up.

I know that this game will at least have better endings than some people *coughDanielsKcough*

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I'm fine with it ending, I'm interested in seeing what comes next from ffcreations. But for reasons I've already gone over I wish the burglary just never happened if it's not going to be addressed/resolved. I do think it might play into an ending though, as I also speculated previously.

Have there been any indications of what they want to move onto next? Sticking with RenPy and Daz or getting more adventurous/ambitious? The same slice of life drama or can we expect another genre? I'm just curious if a desire to try new things is a reason for wanting to move on or if ffc just feels like they've wrung out all they can from this group of characters.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Well, I just reached the "ending choices", and my own biggest problem with this update is that it seems way too rushed. There's too much "A few days later", "a couple of weeks later", and even "much later".
As I saw others comment on, what about Hailey's situation? The break-in at her house seemed like it was leading to a possibly big plot point, and then... nothing.
As I said, these are just my own problems/observations. "Opinions vary".
OK. Off my soap box.
In the Vein of Spongebob...
"One eternity later..."

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
they are a good 500 patrons short of what this game deserves...this is as good(and often better) than most games in its realm of woo..especially when it comes to perfect dames....this one is hard to top really..two dev's only getting 1500-1700 bucks a month for this quality is a (metaphorical) crime...so i'd be hard pressed to see them making another game(unless this is just something they do as a hobby outta love for the craft) without more support..so all you people wasting money on that game that might get updated this year..you know the one..something city ..and plop yer bucks into one that keeps on going with good shit each update.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Let me add my thoughts in here as well...

Well, I have really enjoyed this game, it is really good, although animated sex scenes like the ones we can see in Being a DIK or City of Broken Dreamers (the best games out there, imho) could have been awesome...but still, pretty good game!

I just finished playing the current version, and I can't wait to see the endings....My favorite is a bit hard to choose, but I gotta say that Melody being sweet and romantic was something that really caught me...She really grew on me....If I truly had to pick one, it would be her =P

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Let me add my thoughts in here as well...

Well, I have really enjoyed this game, it is really good, although animated sex scenes like the ones we can see in Being a DIK or City of Broken Dreamers (the best games out there, imho) could have been awesome...but still, pretty good game!

I just finished playing the current version, and I can't wait to see the endings....My favorite is a bit hard to choose, but I gotta say that Melody being sweet and romantic was something that really caught me...She really grew on me....If I truly had to pick one, it would be her =P
Too bad there were no scene with her playing piano, it would have been very touching moment. Bloody timeskips!!!

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I really like this VN/Story. I really like V.A. Laurie. His writing has been excellent until so far. Normally I don't criticize direction in which a Dev takes his VN/story, I just don't understand where it's going. Perhaps this latest release is just an aberration? While I'm disappointed I still believe the Dev (and V.A. Laurie) should still determine where the story goes. We need a lot more banging... Alice, Leah, Melody! So hot!

Reactions: qwuehas

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Hailey are my favorite character , wish we can choice Hailey in last end :).
The fat lady hasn't sang yet. Just because there wasn't an opening for a Hailey ending doesn't mean she won't be part of one of the other endings or have her own opened prior to the developers finishing the game. One can hope, anyway.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Normally I don't criticize direction in which a Dev takes his VN/story, I just don't understand where it's going.
Honestly? I'm not sure the writer does either (I'm sorry if that comes off as more dickish than I had intended). This sudden veer into the endgame feels more like a panic reflex, than a deliberately constructed plot point.

(To be clear, I like the game and the characters and dialogue are well written, but the plot itself has merely meandered about after the first few chapters.)

Reactions: artofwar

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I really don't like criticizing games, especially games like these with small, dedicated teams, or a even one man gig. But this is an exception to the rule. I feel this game had amazing potential that was suddenly squashed and I feel incredibly betrayed. I am not at all happy with the sudden derailment of the story into the ending sequence and I may end up ignoring updates to this game entirely since my enjoyment has been so ruined.

Here's my review of the game, just without the preface sections. 2/5. I'm actually really pissed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
the game is fucking great, one complaint it jumps around quite a bit, not big jumps but small ones.
well i wrote that probably in the middle of me playing it, but as you get to closer to the end the time skips and jump cuts become more prevalent, it honestly feels like the dev didn't know how to continue the story so he's just rushing the endings. which saddens me, bc it was preety good till it started rushing through, also wasn't enough sex scenes. all in all "10/10 IGN"
(that was a joke)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I really don't like criticizing games, especially games like these with small, dedicated teams, or a even one man gig. But this is an exception to the rule. I feel this game had amazing potential that was suddenly squashed and I feel incredibly betrayed. I am not at all happy with the sudden derailment of the story into the ending sequence and I may end up ignoring updates to this game entirely since my enjoyment has been so ruined.

Here's my review of the game, just without the preface sections. 2/5. I'm actually really pissed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Betrayed? :WaitWhat:

Reviews go in the review area, not the discussion area. Click the stars at the top of the page.

About the ending, and "I get slapped in the face with an ending sequence but not even the satisfaction of an ending. " - the endings aren't done yet. What you're doing is like going to a barbecue and complaining that your burger is raw when you grabbed it off the grill instead of letting the cook finish.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes