SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
There are seven endings, each ending will be an entire update.

This is how the devs planned it to go, people seem to have some assumption that they are rushing to the end and the game was meant to be longer.

Not the case, this is how they planned it to go. They have said it enough times now.

Thank you very much for the information. Since I was wrong in assuming that the game's practically over, I have gone through and updated my review. We will see how this game turns out in the end.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I just did not think the reactions would be this severe.
Well consider it also as a strange twisted compliment. None of them would be so upset if they had not been pretty invested and happy with what you had been doing before it. :)

Though admittedly one advice a bit above here that said it might not have been so wise to have the episode before the endings started feel a bit depressing even if needed for story, might be a thing to keep in mind for any future projects. Just try to inject a ray of sunshine and hope next time before ending the update. :p

Concerning who and what you will decide to include in the endings in the end, remember you can never make everyone 100% happy, so first make sure you yourselves are happy and proud with it.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
God damn you guys.

I just wanted to make sure that we gave the story a proper closing point, for *most* of the girls in the game, as each are very much liked.

There's an awful lot of disappointment and anger being shared lately. It's a little bit disheartening to see. Someone at one point said that it's because the game was good, so they are upset it's coming to an end, but it doesn't feel like that.

Regardless, I'm not changing things; The lead up to the end is remaining the same. The endings will go forward as I have envisioned them.

All I can do is hope that you like them.
I just did not think the reactions would be this severe.
It would seem to me that it stems from the abruptness of this ending. Everything happens so quickly and then it jumps to several years later to recap the events of the last few years. There are also several story threads that have not been finished, like Alice trying to tempt Karina into some lesbian action, Leah trying to do something similar with Melody, how the MC/Hailey relationship will develop after their first time together, how the MC/Susan relationship will develop if the MC accepted her, finally getting to have sex with Karina if you didn't do so before going away on the trip, and a resolution to the break-in at Hailey's house. All of these story threads are unresolved as of this ending moment and it feels quite frustrating not to have seen these continue to play out.

Also, as I said in a previous post, when the MC and Alice are told they're being kicked out, it's surprising that neither of them consider moving in with their Aunt Hailey. She'd more than likely have been happy to have them considering how close they've become but also, given the recent break-in, she might be even happier to have them as she would feel safer with other people in the house. Had this happened, then perhaps more time could have been spent resolving those unfinished story threads before reaching the ending of this story.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It would seem to me that it stems from the abruptness of this ending. Everything happens so quickly and then it jumps to several years later to recap the events of the last few years. There are also several story threads that have not been finished, like Alice trying to tempt Karina into some lesbian action, Leah trying to do something similar with Melody, how the MC/Hailey relationship will develop after their first time together, how the MC/Susan relationship will develop if the MC accepted her, finally getting to have sex with Karina if you didn't do so before going away on the trip, and a resolution to the break-in at Hailey's house. All of these story threads are unresolved as of this ending moment it feels quite frustrating not to have seen these continue to play out.

Also, as I said in a previous post, when the MC and Alice are told they're being kicked out, it's surprising that neither of them consider moving in with their Aunt Hailey. She'd more than likely have been happy to have them considering how close they've become but also, given the recent break-in, she might be even happier to have them as she would feel safer with other people in the house. Had this happened, then perhaps more time could have been spent resolving those unfinished story threads before reaching the ending of this story.
Likely all those points will be addressed but differently in each ending, based upon the ending you choose and that is the reason they chose to end the update as they did. Just it puts a lot of weight on the various endings and it made the last episode before the endings a bit of a downer admittedly.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
I just wanted to make sure that we gave the story a proper closing point, for *most* of the girls in the game, as each are very much liked.
I don't understand VN writers urge(obsession?) to make sure there is a (usually happy) conclusion of every story element. Is it really such a bad thing to leave things open and have the reader use their imagination to fill in the blancs?

I would have been perfectly happy to have it end in a big scene after the beach and then showing a last screen with the father at the door, fade to black and the text "The end....?". Hell it also opens up opportunities for a spin off, for example how will the religious blond reconcile all the "improper"things she has done.

Maybe I am weird but I like stories that end on a cliffhanger leaving me with lots of questions.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes