tsareeek

Jun 29, 2020
С наилучшими пожеланиями. На вашем сайте зарегистрировался только ради этой игры, чтобы узнать все новости и новые версии.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------
Hello. I write from Russia, so do not judge strictly for Google translator... In the game, too, the translation from English to our is not the most perfect, on the three with a minus. But the story itself is just amazing, hooked to the core... I downloaded it just to pass the time, but I didn't think it would hurt me so much. Beautiful story... That's just the ending disappointed... I expected more, I hoped that Alice and the main character will be together. They will come up with something, rent a house and everything like that, there is no solution. Especially after the last conversation with his father, it was possible to tell the truth about the relationship with a non-native sister. Go on, do not leave this game, it is really worthy of attention... P.S. Apart from all this, there are very few words in your good language to convey what I wanted. And many of the words Google translated incorrectly.

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hoping someone has some bright ideas, since I've pulled all my remaining hair out over this... I have game saves from the previous version, last played in May, and I know I used one mod (or both mods) from the OP with it.

But with the latest version, whether I use the game freshly installed, the game with the Gallery mod on the OP alone, the game with the incest mod on the OP alone, or with both mods installed in either order, I get this error every time I load one of those saves:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ver5.rpy", line 29, in script
"What a night..."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

I won't paste the full log. If I click "ignore", repeatedly, the error repeats with a different line number and traceback of files.

I also noticed that those two mods on the OP have file "overlap" (i.e each mod contains a number of the same files), so the order I add the mods may play into this. But I tried the extract order both ways and it made no difference.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: I also notice it doesn't seem to be detecting the correct OS I'm using:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Freeloading Family 0.26
Mon Jun 29 11:04:27 2020

(I'm using Windows 10 latest.)

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hoping someone has some bright ideas, since I've pulled all my remaining hair out over this... I have game saves from the previous version, last played in May, and I know I used one mod (or both mods) from the OP with it.

But with the latest version, whether I use the game freshly installed, the game with the Gallery mod on the OP alone, the game with the incest mod on the OP alone, or with both mods installed in either order, I get this error every time I load one of those saves:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ver5.rpy", line 29, in script
"What a night..."
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

I won't paste the full log. If I click "ignore", repeatedly, the error repeats with a different line number and traceback of files.

I also noticed that those two mods on the OP have file "overlap" (i.e each mod contains a number of the same files), so the order I add the mods may play into this. But I tried the extract order both ways and it made no difference.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

EDIT: I also notice it doesn't seem to be detecting the correct OS I'm using:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Freeloading Family 0.26
Mon Jun 29 11:04:27 2020

(I'm using Windows 10 latest.)
It won't matter which way you try it if they are changing the same file(s). You would need to select either one or the other. Or set up two instances of the game one with one mod, one with the other.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
I would have been okay if The Force Awakens would have ended on a dramatic stare down between Han Solo and his son and no more movies were ever made about Star Wars again.
Force Awakens? Han Solo's son? What is this nonsense you're talking about?

Everybody knows that the last Star Wars movie was Return of the Jedi, and they never released any more after that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Force Awakens? Han Solo's son? What is this nonsense you're talking about?

Everybody knows that the last Star Wars movie was Return of the Jedi, and they never released any more after that.
Must have been one of those really bad dreams.

Had a lot of those recently.

I had a nightmare they did a remake of Ghostbusters with an all female cast, shit script, shit effects and the entire female cast was terrible.

I also had a nightmare they did a reboot of Charlies Angels that absolutely no one asked for. I loved the 2 movies from years ago, too young to see the tv show though .... better yet the woman that was behind it said it bombed because men wouldn't go out and watch it ..... i'm a woman, I didn't go out and watch it either. I saw enough in the clips and reviews to know it was shit, in my dream that is.

I really need to lay off chocolate before bed.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
better yet the woman that was behind it said it bombed because men wouldn't go out and watch it
Politics are fucking up all kind of art.

What is worse, people are really confused. You don't make a society more equal by making those variable matter more. Equality means that a variable is absolutely useless.

M:"Hey I am M and I am black/woman/trans/muslim,"
N:"Ok, N, nobody cares about that, can you make a good movie or not?"

Look at the simpsons. Won't no longer use white for color based actors. Worst move ever, is like segregating all over. "You are white so you better play white actors and you are black so you better play black actors". If they really care about that, the move would be to potentially hire black actors for white characters. And keep mixing them until nobody cares a shit about the traits of the actor, only how he is performing.

I really need to lay off chocolate before bed.
Lay off chocolate? That is madness! Madness I tell you!

Let's not digress.

I have so many mixed feelings about the ending of this novel. One on hand, at some point is like I have no idea what was the plot about, like the main conflicts were already resolve and it was just about one of the luckiest guys in the world. So before it started stalling I am happy it will be over.
On the other hand, I wished it had not been so abrupt. The father coming to the house could have made for a lot of conflict and would have rehabilitated the novel before the ending..

Nice that we are having a nice chapter for each girl, though.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes