prrt

Feb 24, 2019
well, it is some kind of a sign how much people like this game. being upset when it is not going like they want it .
Annoying it may be .

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Better theory: Now that we know the ending is garbage, devs have no incentive to release content. Why work on the game when you can abandon it and start another one for fresh revenue?
Not a good idea. They already disappointed many fans with the rushed endings and doing that just rubs salt into the wound. The game had potential but they kinda screwed up with how they handled things IMHO.

It could've gone better but fact is the game had potential, a compelling story, interesting and sexy female characters, a possible dad - son reconciliation but they decided to end it. No animations (Wtf ??:WaitWhat:), no real date with Melody, Leah, Carina or Hailey (Alice NEEDED some more romance in her life too), no reason to remove Susan just to add her again without making her an antagonist or redeem her character:FacePalm:, an overpowered and unbelievably retarded dad (no point in calling him "dad" after what he did to his son), the Hailey being robbed issue completely ignored, MC and Alice left on the streets (almost) and the list goes on. Plus the ever dropping numbers in the renders count.

The rest was already debated, no point in doing it again. I'm not a hater, really liked those girls and the story but fact is fact. Hope they do better with the next project.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not a good idea. They already disappointed many fans with the rushed endings
What endings did they rush because right now there are 0 endings in the game......

Did I take a wrong turn?

I'm pretty sure I came to F95 which is an adult site yet you'd be forgiven for thinking you'd walked into a nursery at nap time with all the whining going on.

My grans knitting circle moans less than people here.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
What endings did they rush because right now there are 0 endings in the game......
They're not saying that the endings are rushed, they are saying that the endings are being rushed into. Those are two different things, not to be conflated.

Lets modify that burger metaphor I used from several days ago:

The cook serves up a burger and in the case for this argument this time it is fully cooked, and it is delicious. But you're only halfway finished when all of a sudden the cook comes up and slaps it out of your hands and onto the ground. When you ask why, the cook says it's time for dessert. You try to object, but the cook points out they they have gone to the painstaking trouble of preparing seven different types of desert for you.

Avaron, you're screaming that they haven't even tasted any of the desert yet, but that's not the issue. The issue is that some people just wanted to finish the damn burger.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
They're not saying that the endings are rushed, they are saying that the endings are being rushed into. Those are two different things, not to be conflated.
That's the gist of what people have been debating all this time. Not gonna give a flying fuck if Avaron or others like her understand that or not. She's not worth the time or the effort to explain.

Thanks for the burger metaphor explanation, hopefully she understood it now tho it made me kinda hungry.(y) If that didn't do it, I'm gonna start drawing it for her to prevent a facepalm rampage.:sneaky::LOL:

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Not gonna give a flying fuck if Avaron or others like her understand that or not. She's not worth the time or the effort to explain.
Whoa, whoa. Look, I disagree with Avaron, but that's getting a bit personal.

Thanks for the burger metaphor explanation, hopefully she understood it now tho it made me kinda hungry.
My burger metaphors always make people hungry. A price we must pay for their awesome power.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's not worth the time or the effort to explain.
The problem isn't a lack of understanding, it's a lack of caring.

I see a group of, in your own words, "adults" whining about content that isn't even finished yet and expect people to take them seriously.

You've got no idea what they have planned for the endings or how they are going to wrap it all up yet it's constant pissing and moaning so damn right i'm going to mock.

grow a couple inches in height then come talking smack with the adults ok ??
Think of it more like the universe keeping balance.

I am to the average person in height what you are to me in "smack talk".

So very far behind.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Those are two different things, but "They" didn't convey it that way.
Not gonna give a flying fuck if Avaron or others like her understand that or not. She's not worth the time or the effort to explain.
For someone who doesn't give a flying fuck you kept coming back. Just move on.

ICTOAUN

May 19, 2018
Those are two different things, but "They" didn't convey it that way.
English is a second language for a lot of people on this board. At the risk of being presumptuous, the distinction between "rushed" and "rushed into" might be a little confusing for some people on both sides of the argument.

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
For my part I have always considered Freeloading Family as an ok game (in the average).
The latest update is really for me the thing that spoil the fun I had (despite the flaws I reproach)
I think I'll wait until this game is finished in order to have the end of the story (because I'm still curious to see where it will lead).

But the fun is gone ... for me

But if you continue to enjoy the game, then enjoy it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx
Sep 21, 2017
frankly i'm still waiting for an update on that deflowering of karina...the sex scenes was horrible---i mean did they continue, did they smoke weed, did they go at it all night, did they murder the neighbors or...did they shit in the lawn (or someone else's!) just for shit and giggles?

...i was SO CONFUSED ON THAT FUCKING SCENE. :HideThePain: :HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I know a possible ending is out of the question but I do hope there's some sort of closure or update on Susan's life. I mean with did Fuck and dominate her not too long ago.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I'm honestly kinda surprised Leah is the first ending he's working on. I thought for sure it would have been Alice.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes