Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I'm honestly kinda surprised Leah is the first ending he's working on. I thought for sure it would have been Alice.
Probably gonna do the Alice and harem endings last since they are the most anticipated ones, always save the best for last.

Reactions: Balu83

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn what a fucking letdown. I kinda expected this kind of rushed development for an end the more I played. I mean the amount of reused renders for the story is insane. Most hours in the story just passes with same render with just characters put in the frame with a generic background. This happens a lot in the latter half of the game. Also, lack of extensive erotic renders(skipping cumshots, using 2-3 renders for the whole scenes, like wtf) and the number of time skips in the story made me expect this shit.

Also no option to tell that shitstain of a dad to "fuck off", yikes.

Still, since I enjoyed the story and the characters I expected something of a decent climax or resolution to the plot. My disappointment cannot be measured. Oh well, I guess this kind of a rushed ending is better than it getting "Abandoned" tag I suppose.

Sad for Leah and Aunty, best girls. I liked them, hope they get a decent ending.

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
I had a dream the other day that there was an update with Alice, Leah, and Melody endings. Then I remembered it midday and was disappointed cuz it was just a dream. :'(

Also WTF happened to this thread recently. I mean people were salty and disappointed when the update dropped (me included tbh) but this is a new level of dumbassery

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
As someone who has been with FF for a long time, I think the creators have done a splendid job of everything so far.

Alice is one of the best looking (fun-to-be-with) characters of all time, while V.A. Laurie's casual & lighthearted take on a polyamorous group of friends continues to be breath of fresh air.

Very much excited to see how it all concludes.

Nov 11, 2019
Obviously they're doing the less popular endings first to keep their patrons longer. If they made the Harem and Alice endings first, the majority of people would never play the game again because they got their ending.

Last edited:
Reactions: cooldude33

nerinsky2

May 31, 2017
people so worked up about content that hasn't been released yet.

maybe the real endings are the fapping we had along the way...

Reactions: wogo

xenoman

Nov 2, 2018
What am I basing it on?

It wasn't flame bait, it was based on projected possibilities. Its nice to believe in santa, but at 11:59pm you gotta admit the trajectory doesn't bode well.

We see the time skips and it seals the possible endings. and if the chapter is as rushed as it was, there aren't really any directions it can go in. But if you want to hold on to hope, that fine.

And with the lack of updates, and the long stretches in between, and the chapters when released are so short, the conclusion isn't that hard to decipher

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
Maybe I've missed something but I'm asking myself why Alice and MC are not moving in together and share the rent?
Would have been the obvious choice for me. It's not like they haven't lived together before. Weird decision.
Or maybe that part is beeing saved for the Alice ending :unsure:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Maybe I've missed something but I'm asking myself why Alice and MC are not moving in together and share the rent? Would have been the obvious choice for me. It's not like they haven't lived together before. Weird decision. Or maybe that part is beeing saved for the Alice ending :unsure:
Well, from what I've seen in adult VN's, logic has a tendency to go out the window. Sharing a living space would seem to be the most natural option barring a city ordinance or religious edict to the contrary. We will eventually discover how the different plot branches find resolution.

Reactions: cooldude33

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
When is the next update?
Look at his Patreon. Normal updates are about 1.5 months from previous the update. With the ending coming they're making the chapters as long as they need to be. This chapter is about twice as large as normal chapters.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes