Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah. The smallest amount among all fans. Yey, let's all clap our hands now. Because she has her fans. Ya-hoo. That's fucking hilarious.
That level of maturity shown i'm shocked you have unsupervised internet access.

Doesn't matter how many fans she has, doesn't matter if it's just 1, they are all getting an ending. You whining constantly isn't going to change anything.

I'll even sink to your level and say your name is missing 2 letter.

If you added a H and an E it would be spot on. WHINETEX would suit you.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
That level of maturity shown i'm shocked you have unsupervised internet access.

Doesn't matter how many fans she has, doesn't matter if it's just 1, they are all getting an ending. You whining constantly isn't going to change anything.

I'll even sink to your level and say your name is missing 2 letter.

If you added a H and an E it would be spot on. WHINETEX would suit you.
Wow, calling me immature but giving jokes like "WHINETEX". Fascinating.
And by the way, tell me my friend, why should I care supporting this game, when this update was made surely not made for me? Not made for 90 percent of patreons? I can understand if it was second ending or third, but I can't understand why among all girls it was Leah who was chosen. I know that Melody is not most favourable girl, but I still like her second to Alice, but her update still would be also not very wise, but what about Karina or Aunt, a lot of people enjoying those character, and I'm not even talking about Alice or Harem ending. But no, author chose to make Leah ending. Why? It's stupid and quite disrespectful to patreons. Make stupid poll, get "Alice" answer and make Alice ending, everybody happy. Make Harem ending last one and all others in-between.
Yet we waited almost two months for absolutely different thing and yet again we got not what we were expecting.
And guess what, I don't hate Leah, I like her character, it's just was not the right time to make her ending.
Everyone is still angry about rush stupid ending, just because authors are tired of developing this game, but here we are, yet another miss.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Wow, calling me immature but giving jokes like "WHINETEX". Fascinating.
And by the way, tell me my friend, why should I care supporting this game, when this update was made surely not made for me? Not made for 90 percent of patreons? I can understand if it was second ending or third, but I can't understand why among all girls it was Leah who was chosen. I know that Melody is not most favourable girl, but I still like her second to Alice, but her update still would be also not very wise, but what about Karina or Aunt, a lot of people enjoying those character, and I'm not even talking about Alice or Harem ending. But no, author chose to make Leah ending. Why? It's stupid and quite disrespectful to patreons. Make stupid poll, get "Alice" answer and make Alice ending, everybody happy. Make Harem ending last one and all others in-between.
Yet we waited almost two months for absolutely different thing and yet again we got not what we were expecting.
And guess what, I don't hate Leah, I like her character, it's just was not the right time to make her ending.
Everyone is still angry about rush stupid ending, just because authors are tired of developing this game, but here we are, yet another miss.
Where does Avaron say you should still support this game? All Avaron said is leah has her fans. I am sorry leah hurt you. Please remember you can always just not play the update and wait till the next one. Seeing as your not a patreon as well you won't be losing money. But always remember...

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I know that Melody is not most favourable girl,
oh boi... that made my day....I almost pissed myself for how much it made me laugh. if you decide to become a comedian invite me to your shows... Niagara is one of the most liked girl in this game
But no, author chose to make Leah ending. Why? It's stupid and quite disrespectful to patreons. Make stupid poll, get "Alice" answer and make Alice ending, everybody happy. Make Harem ending last one and all others in-between.
Or maybe, and that's just my speculation, the harem ending requires more time-consuming renders that have to be posed, and maybe the devs are working on those while they give people individual endings?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh wow, ending with Leah. Am I daydreaming or you keep making mistakes? No one was waiting for Leah ending, only minor percent of players. Who cares? You could've at least make patreon poll.
Well they well may have done but in reverse order, you normally do not start with the most popular girl. One to keep interest there and second if there are things people do want to change a bit in format with endings it is best not to notice after ending of most fave girl. :p

Well at least by playing the Leah ending you can give them that feedback and have an idea what they want to do with those endings. Remember though likely none of the endings will be canon about the other girls or MC, but their situation will be unique to that update. So I will be pretty surprised if the Aunt will not be there in at least 2 or three endings.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
It won't matter which way you try it if they are changing the same file(s). You would need to select either one or the other. Or set up two instances of the game one with one mod, one with the other.
I guess I didn't make myself clear as to what I did. I'll try again. Mod "A" and "B" are the two mods listed on the OP, one for incest, the other a gallery mod.
1) Installed the game alone. Got the error I posted. Deleted the install.
2) I installed the game with mod "A". Got the error I posted. Deleted the install.
3) I installed the game with mod "B". Got the error I posted. Deleted the install.
4) I installed the game with mod "A" first and then added mod "B". Got the error I posted. Deleted the install.
5) I installed the game with mod "B" first and then added mod "A". Got the error I posted.

So that's all possible combinations as far as I can see, yet I still get that specific error. And this was with game saves that did work a month previously, I just had deleted the game itself since playing. Having to start from scratch with a new playthrough certainly isn't a bad thing, I just wanted to start where I had left off.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game!

Some typos i spotted:

Hailey: texted you earlier had aome --> some
Melody: while i have you ont the phone -->on
to Melody: how did you manager to do that --> managed
that sounds lke a glowing review --> like (while giving Alice a massage)

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
its like MC's dad is the Eric of this game.
Entered, fucked up everything, left.
cool cool
Evolve, Adapt, Survive XD

Reactions: xXwankerXx

DX King

Oct 21, 2018
people are basically looking for reasons to be mad at this point. they said they wanted to make a quality update that's double the length. they're clearly making an effort. and all the girls will get their ending at some point. so just be patient

Reactions: Aner878787

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
people are basically looking for reasons to be mad at this point. they said they wanted to make a quality update that's double the length. they're clearly making an effort. and all the girls will get their ending at some point. so just be patient
Come on, you know exactly how it works here, are updates too short, people complain, does the dev take longer because he puts in more content, people also complain. That will never end, welcome to F95Zone. :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes