hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Full speed ahead and then right into a wall. What a great game so far. I am at the end part and had no clue it wasn't finished until I tried the first option.

I definitely agree that Aunt Hailey should have an ending option.

A Susan ending would be awesome as well. Yes. She is all sorts of evil, but I can't say I could overlook much of her evil for her looks and sexual prowess. It can't just be me, can it? Bueller? Bueller?

I also feel that I missed out by not getting more intimacy with all of the romantic characters. I feel like an extra date night with each of them might have increased my desire to choose one over the others. Maybe if I reply who I choose to be with in a couple saves, I can get a better idea of what I am missing out on. Still, I'm pretty sure Melody would be my top pick if the harem option didn't exist.

I also would have liked a scene or two with Sherry (the coffee customer) and Brit (the stepmom) mostly because I'm a dog and I'm greedy. I mean, things didn't work out with Brit and your pops. Maybe she needed a shoulder to cry on and one thing leads to another. As for Sherry, she was impressed with your piece. No reason she couldn't get a first hand experience with it...

Anyway, I am greatly anticipating the endings being added and being able to give this game a complete review. Very nice so far though.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
is game going to be finished soon and author start new project?
It doesn't answer your question, but this is from their Patreon page:

Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. I wanted to give you an update for 0.27. Since we’re in the Endgame™ now, we feel that the update(s) should be as long as they need to be (I.e longer than a regular update) before we release them. So that’s why it’s gonna take longer to make them. But hopefully it’s all worth it in the end!
Hey everyone, hope you’re doing well. I wanted to give you an update for 0.27. Since we’re in the Endgame™ now, we feel that the update(s) should be as long as they need to be (I.e longer than a regular update) before we release them. So that’s why it’s gonna take longer to make them. But hopefully it’s all worth it in the end!

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
Well, I just reached the "ending choices", and my own biggest problem with this update is that it seems way too rushed. There's too much "A few days later", "a couple of weeks later", and even "much later".
As I saw others comment on, what about Hailey's situation? The break-in at her house seemed like it was leading to a possibly big plot point, and then... nothing.
As I said, these are just my own problems/observations. "Opinions vary".
OK. Off my soap box.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
I've thought more about what I previously said.
If the endings are to be bigger than a normal update, we didn't find out how Melody's night (or nights) with Hailey turned out. The Melody ending could include a resolution to the break-in and maybe provide more Hailey content without the MC having to straight-up tell his dad that he's been getting it on with his dead brother's wife. That might annoy some people who just want a solo Melody ending though, so who knows. And it still doesn't provide for those wanting a Hailey ending.

Reactions: MerlinUSA

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Are these custom characters, or are they available to buy somewhere?
These are reproductions of characters from the game, so it's called fan art.

To do this, in most cases, we will recover existing characters, and modify them with other tools (morphs, etc...) to get the result we want.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, this doesn't so much feel like a story with an ending right now though, even if those choices lead to significant amounts of content. It feels more like we're jumping straight to a choose your own epilogue without any kind of conclusion to the current events. We're just ignoring the burglary? I can't imagine any of those choices addressing it. There are a few loose threads here and I don't like it.
The burglary was just a segue to getting her in bed, it wasn't a major plot point.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
The burglary was just a segue to getting her in bed, it wasn't a major plot point.
It was too big of an incident to be simply brushed off as an excuse to get her into bed. In fact, getting her into bed off of the back of it didn't even make sense to me. It was supposed to be really upsetting to her because this was all stuff that she shared with her dead husband, then she goes and jumps into bed with her nephew in her marital bed? As just an excuse it's problematic and I feel that it would actually make more sense for her to be colder to the idea of being with anyone else after the intrusion into her home.

And let's be real, them ending up in bed together was going to happen without the burglary, they didn't need a push. The momentum was already there. Those two just needed to be alone together and stuff could have gone down.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, after all the backlash they are still going through with this?
Did you honestly expect them to change their minds?

I don't know what some of you are used to with these devs but not all of them change their entire plans because people complain.

We don't even know why or how it came to this. All we got were some BS excuses.
They said why.

By the time the endings are done it will have been in development for 3 years, they want to move on.

Nov 11, 2019
Did you honestly expect them to change their minds?

I don't know what some of you are used to with these devs but not all of them change their entire plans because people complain.

They said why.

By the time the endings are done it will have been in development for 3 years, they want to move on.
Yes, I did expect them to change their minds. This game was amazing and they put a lot of time and effort into it. But the last few updates have been short and the abrupt ending ruins a previously well received game. Why go through all that just to ruin it?

Just because the game has been in devlopment for 3 years doesn't mean anything. There are games that aren't as old but have more content plus animations. I must have missed the part where they said they wanted to "move on". If they came out and straight up said they wanted to move on maybe I'd feel differently.

Reactions: Hank Rockwell

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, I did expect them to change their minds.
That was silly.

Whether you like it or not they are tying the game up and bringing it to a close. As far as i'm aware it's got about 6 months left until it's all done, maybe bit longer.

There is no sign of them changing their minds and it looks like it's all set to close like this.

There are so very few devs that will change anything due to complaints.

The backlash Philly got when he killed Stella off was as bad if not worse than this but nothing changed. Same for games like Retrieving the Past, even Where the Heart is when it was confirmed by the devs there is no harem.

The devs that will change their game due to complaints are usually new and do what they can to get support.

Not all new devs will though. I remember when Novel first started Twists of My Life and the amount of fan rage he got due to MC having a roommate that wasn't his sister and his refusal to add incest up to and included telling people to stop playing his game, it isn't happening.

Some people seem to set in that devs will cater to them if they are loud enough and somehow get shocked when it doesn't happen.

Like it or not this is how it is going. Ball is in your court whether you play or not.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes