Sebd3378

Sep 7, 2018
I've read the message from V.A. Laurie, I'm so sad for him, his family and his friend. I hope all good for them, stay strong take care of you and take the time you need. Best wishes from France.

Reactions: Alfredo17

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Yes, it sounds completely grim - - best wishes for a better personal turn of events to @V.A.Laurie (or is it V.A. Laurie - not sure on the hypertext code).

This is a cracklingly good game, thanks to FFCreations as well. Sophisticated in all the best ways - urbane humor, irreverent tone, jesting also at itself - despite the obvious raunch, and the high, exciting sexual content. For the most part very cleverly devised, drawn and written. The partly grudging, but mainly serene acceptance of polyandry by the girls just makes it more daring, and bright & breezy. No, of course real life is not like that - it's a fantasy game. But the psychology is nicely observed, for all that.

A game with all sorts of possibilities of development in plot and character.

So I hope V.A. thrives too.

nofear1118

Jul 4, 2020
i dont leave comments but i have to give props on one thing i just seen. while ur drinking with ur step sis and ur aunt for the first time and everyone makes their own different toast. full emersion for me due to not only my name but im norse pagan and mc toasts with SKAL. thats a nice touch i liked that

Reactions: Walkeree

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Not android port for this game? The tags says mobile game but dont see the android section
Sorry...I can see that it is indicated in the OP's Genre spoiler, but there is no Mobile Game tag on this game.

apple8000

Oct 9, 2017
Sending all the love in the world to VA Laurie. The game takes as long as it takes, whatever, it's just a game. I'd rather have no more game ever than see someone's family fall apart.

The internet has many fine qualities but perspective doesn't often make the top ten.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you everyone for the support. We are very close to wrapping up this chapter. I know it won't be everyone's favorite chapter, but I hope the fans of Leah really enjoy it a lot <3
will it have all the ending like alice and the other girls what ending your doing anyway in this update coming out

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes