Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ah so the final updates are coming in individual chapters. can't wait to see what the older sister gets within this one. Was hoping Mel would have gotten her ending or better yet the aunt getting her own ending as well.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Ah so the final updates are coming in individual chapters. can't wait to see what the older sister gets within this one. Was hoping Mel would have gotten her ending or better yet the aunt getting her own ending as well.
what older sister? Alice? she was the MC's step-sister, no blood relations at all. Melody will get her own ending and im pretty sure that the aunt will be included in the harem ending

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
what older sister? Alice? she was the MC's step-sister, no blood relations at all. Melody will get her own ending and im pretty sure that the aunt will be included in the harem ending
Leah is the older sister of Katrina which was why I mentioned this. As for when I mentioned Melody I meant I wished she would have gotten her ending first and as for Aunt Haley I was hoping she would get her own individual ending like Katrina, Alice, Melody, and Leah.

Reactions: Demonius

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
My return to Freeloading Family's thread, since the last update was so sad for me, so I'll wait for Alice's ending in some months I hope.
Just want to say that if you guys can't wait some days, the update is already out on SVSComics.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
My return to Freeloading Family's thread, since the last update was so sad for me, so I'll wait for Alice's ending in some months I hope.
Just want to say that if you guys can't wait some days, the update is already out on SVSComics.
Most come here due to the update links being a hell of a lot faster than over at SVSComics but to be honest I can wait.

Sep 21, 2019
If all they had over there wasn't the bullshit Premium Download / Slow Download links maybe, but noooooo..

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm so ready for the Karina + Melody pregnancy harem end :love:
No offense but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to tax(steal) your Jill sig. You understand.:KEK:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
This was a kinetic(no choice) Leah ending...hopefully Mel or Karina endings will be better...or i might just stop at the "choose your girl or harem or none" choice from previous update as my game-end point and move on.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
My heart goes out to VA Laurie, as I've no job atm as well. This whole situation was unfortunate in itself, pkus having to forsee your brother's condition, not to mention your friend.

Honestly, please take the time to properly heal your mental state first and foremost. That is essential. The game will end, when you say it ends. As for those of us religiously following this game, i for one can wait and maybe prolong the inevitable? Because I love the story, the development, and the humor. So I'm willing to wait. However, as I've previously stated, please do take care of personal matters first and never stress. We look forward to your return and bless us with another update. I hope you get through this in one piece, hang in there.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes