worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Mac version ?
You can easily do it yourself: right click the 0.26 Mac version, choose Show package content and navigate to the Contents/Resources folder; then download the PC full version, click on the game folder and drag it over the Resources folder in the Mac version while holding the Option key. When asked choose Merge, and voilà, Mac 0.27 version is ready to be played

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Going through Leah's ending, and boy oh boy that was pretty bad. Things happened randomly, dialogue felt forced, and things just felt completely out of place. I don't know what happened to the dev, but it feels like they ran out of idea and didn't know how they want to end the game. The ending felt completely waaaaay different than the rest of the game. That was very disappointing.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Considering Leah is my second favorite girl in this story, I feel mostly depressed at that ending. I mean it got to an okay place eventually, sort of, but most of the update, I wanted to open a vein or get drunk and take a header off the roof or something. Of all the girls, Leah had the most issues so a smooth ride was probably too much to ask for. However, it's been obvious to everybody how much she cared about the MC. The indecision just seemed to be overdone. Also, the whole moving across country/long distance relationship thing kinda came out of nowhere.

Perhaps my reaction is due to the fact that the the harem/poly ending is my preferred, and the only single girl that I would be seriously tempted to give that up for would be Alice.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The ending felt completely waaaaay different than the rest of the game. That was very disappointing.
Right? Even if there was some drama at times, the overall tone of this game has been a fun romance. I was disappointed that ending up with Leah seemed to require that MC's relationships with the other girls basically became meaningless. That didn't feel right.

thatsmerod

Nov 6, 2019
Yea leah ending was pretty lame...she kinda just shit on you till she didnt lmao and MC was ULTRA beta....and as for the happy part it was literally a "she always gone i stay with the dog" and he is still only telling his dad lmao

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.27.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.08.2020 (LeahPhoneMessage1 fix)

Last edited:

lazlohollyfeld

Mar 8, 2019
You can easily do it yourself: right click the 0.26 Mac version, choose Show package content and navigate to the Contents/Resources folder; then download the PC full version, click on the game folder and drag it over the Resources folder in the Mac version while holding the Option key. When asked choose Merge, and voilà, Mac 0.27 version is ready to be played
You are my hero. I can't believe I never thought of this. It's unfortunate that a lot of devs are really bad at updating for mac. Even ones I support like FFC. Thanks so much. Also love your avatar. One of my favorite characters.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Not many people have been positive about it, but I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on it.
The other endings are work in progress. As far as I am concerned he should not continue. Obviously his heart is not in the story anymore. Just leave it. You can't make a dogs breakfast look any better.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Not many people have been positive about it, but I'd be happy to hear your thoughts on it.
It was a bit repetitive with how much she was pushing the mc away but I thought it was pretty well written. I felt pretty engaged with the mc's emotion and to me that's what makes a good game. It's gotta grab me and pull me in(which this update did.) The only thing I wasn't too much of a fan of was how abruptly it actually ended, with you coming home and Leah saying she was waiting for you or whatever it is that she said.

Reactions: Glooskabe
3.90 star(s) 181 Votes