Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.27.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Why put this in the compressed slot ? Please fix it

Reactions: payt

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
whats going on with this update? at the end of the last update i hit i choose leah and it says no new material but isnt this suppose to be a leah update? thanks

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The whole video chat with dad is such a big turn off. Sad.
It's fine for a story telling vessel and cutting back to him for two sentences when the scene changes anyway isn't a big deal. But when it cuts to him to effectively go: "Do you want to see the sex?!?!?" I thought wtf kind of question is this? The dialog is somewhat realistic as one wouldn't just talk to his dad so casually about it but come on.

In regards to the actual content:

Edit:
Will we ever see Susan again? I'm gonna miss that slut
I'm guessing she'll show up in the "No one" option. Would be possible for the harem choice as well but there are already a bunch of girls to make content for so doubt it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Why put this in the compressed slot ? Please fix it
you know, you can use the report button for such issues. but it's done already.
tagging me has no effect, i'm lacking the power to change the op.

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
You are my hero. I can't believe I never thought of this. It's unfortunate that a lot of devs are really bad at updating for mac. Even ones I support like FFC. Thanks so much. Also love your avatar. One of my favorite characters.
Glad I have been of help (y)
Trick works for quite a lot of games, BTW

I was disappointed that ending up with Leah seemed to require that MC's relationships with the other girls basically became meaningless. That didn't feel right.
I agree, though it was somewhat predictable: excluding the harem ending (which I'm anxiously waiting, since that's the only one that really interests me ;)), I have a hunch all other endings will involve falling for one girl and pretty much severing ties with all others; that's in the nature of these endings,I guess.
To be honest, I don't see the need for a 'no girl' ending: if this is the tone set for the single girl ending I have a hunch that one will need a good dose of booze to get to the end of it.

this is the ending?
Is that an existential question? :unsure:

J/K, as stated many times it's just the first of all endings listed at the end of version 0.26: all others will follow in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: lazlohollyfeld

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
what was that Leah ending? such a depressive train wreck..
first she tells you to stop seeing other girls, leads you on for 3 months or so then BAM!! "peace out sucka im moving to Vancouver(my homecity btw, REPRESENT!) and im not gonna ask if you wanna join me!". Not even the angry, rough sex fixed this fucked up feeling.

melvin432

Aug 20, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Freeloading Family v0.27.
you can toggle the slightly modified incest patch by clicking the game title in the main menu.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
just a heads up to the mods this has been accidentally been put under the compressed tag (or whatever its called) in the OP not the android one

halil123

May 23, 2017
Leah is my favorite girl but that was a SIMP ending. Abstaining and still getting dumped... Trying to kiss her over and over again... It was so lame.

I will be disappointed if every ending will be "Let's break up and start from 0." I expect some drama while moving from harem to monogamy but the other stuff was unnecessary. We've already built our relationship, I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN.

Give me what happens after we get together. Show me what they do while living together. All we got was a "welcome home honey" still. Will they get married? We don't even know that.

vcmhome

Apr 29, 2020
whats going on with this update? at the end of the last update i hit i choose leah and it says no new material but isnt this suppose to be a leah update? thanks
Same here ... I chose Leah .. says no material .. ????????
Then I reinstalled without incest patch .. worked !!

Last edited:

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Freeloading Family [v0.27 GU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.67GB

Compressed version for PC (92MB): - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Lovely game (haven't played the last update). My favorite ending would be with Hailey, Karina second.

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I just want to say that each ending with have a distinctly different tone. They won't be carbon copies of this ending with a different girl.

So if you enjoyed this one, thank you, and I thin you'll enjoy the rest, too.
If you didn't enjoy this one, the other endings will be vastly different so check them out when they release

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Leah is my favorite girl but that was a SIMP ending. Abstaining and still getting dumped... Trying to kiss her over and over again... It was so lame.

I will be disappointed if every ending will be "Let's break up and start from 0." I expect some drama while moving from harem to monogamy but the other stuff was unnecessary. We've already built our relationship, I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT AGAIN.

Give me what happens after we get together. Show me what they do while living together. All we got was a "welcome home honey" still. Will they get married? We don't even know that.
Jesus Christ. You just saved me a click. I'll see you all on next year's release then.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes