BDI

May 23, 2017
I tried running Leahs part and got a notice that it had not been updated and to try again later. Now I just clicked on the latest save where you had the choice of everyone, and I was not playing with any incest patch. Any help?

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019
The ending specifically for Leah wasn't going to end with him breaking up with her, was it?
Which is exactly why as I was reading through this train wreck I kept saying to myself, "Wow - and this is supposed to be the ending where it seems like a good idea to choose her..."

I guess if someone's goal is to spend the rest of his/her life with a bitter, sarcastic woman, then more power to them?

Me at the beginning of FF: "Well, Leah seems pretty bad, but I'm interested to see how she grows and changes through the story into someone that it makes sense to want to be with."

Me during the story: <is nothing but nice to her despite all her bullshit>

Me at the end of the Leah story: "Huh - guess that didn't happen."

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Ok, just to cut off the haters, I have done multiple searches in this thread and cannot find an answer to this question. I just loaded the latest version, and when I try to view any of the endings, it says the ending "isn't finished yet" OR "Check back in [...] if you've unlocked it". WTF? Is there anyone who has a kludge or idea how to unlock the endings? When I tell dad "I pick [whomever] this is what I get.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Ok, just to cut off the haters, I have done multiple searches in this thread and cannot find an answer to this question. I just loaded the latest version, and when I try to view any of the endings, it says the ending "isn't finished yet" OR "Check back in [...] if you've unlocked it". WTF? Is there anyone who has a kludge or idea how to unlock the endings? When I tell dad "I pick [whomever] this is what I get.
The only availiable ending right now is Leah ending, which was added in the latest update. All the other endings will be added in upcoming updates, one by one.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
But from what I've seen people dislike Leah ending because Leah is being Leah and that doesn't make sense to me. Like I said, the ending is in line with her personality, and people have problem with that. I guess these are mostly people who didn't want Leah ending in the first place.
Not really. There are many little things which annoy people, and it has nothing to do with Leah's personality.
For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck the realism, most people want to be bosses in happy ending.

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Not really. There are many little things which annoy people, and it has nothing to do with Leah's personality.
For example,
Fuck the realism, most people want to be bosses in happy ending.
Sounds like a bit of nitpicking to me.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The only availiable ending right now is Leah ending, which was added in the latest update. All the other endings will be added in upcoming updates, one by one.
Ummmm .... when I say none of the endings are working, that includes Leah. Same message for that ending.

JohnnyFlex

Jan 24, 2018
Yeah, I take back what I said earlier. Leah's ending wasn't that bad, but it did feel a little unfinished right at the end there. I think most of us would've liked just a little more closure, like hints of wedding plans, pregnancy, the protag's career prospects in Vancouver, maybe one last interactive sex scene where he gets to choose whichever hole, including anal, lol.

But, I've seen waaaay worse endings in games I've had even more time/emotional investment in. And that's if they finished at all and weren't abandoned. So... here's to more, better endings, and maybe even a revisiting epilogue to this one!
That is exactly how I feel. The ending just seemed so abrupt and unfinished, but overall, her ending was not that bad

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
thanks for multiple endings I mean you could have just left all the girls and ended it here which would have been a shame. I have really loved this game for a long time now. one of my all time favs. I looks like everyone will get the ending with the girl they want, it might not be the ending you want but at least there will be one and of course the all awaited harem ending. thanks for the share and not finishing too soon as many seem to do

Reactions: SoiCowboy

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Honestly, this game had so much potential. Chapter 22 should've been a great setup for your typical second act of the story but instead, we're rushing towards a lackluster finish. Perhaps it was always meant to be a short story about MC and Alice but with the writer change and natural progressing of the story, whatever original plan they had should have been tweaked to match what it had become.

As for this update, it also feels like a cop-out. I get the feeling that majority of the elements in this ending were parts of a storyboard they just decide not to develop anymore, so it just ends in this awkward position. Maybe other endings will be better but at this moment I'm not confident at all. Or maybe Leah is just hard to write.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Leah is probably my 2nd favourite girl, but that was just shit. And far more trouble than it should have been even with difficulty.
I think it should have been a lot shorter
Instead of telling him a week before she should have told him as soon as she knew.
A week before he could have decided fuck it, i'm moving up there.
The breaking his heart, him taking months to get over it, only for her to come back and re-iginte it all was unnecessary.
Alternatively he should have been a lot more pissed off when he find out she was moving leading him on and ended it. A lot more pissed off. Really a few "what the fucks" and then some angry sex and back to being fawning bitch for her?

Considering this game was in my top 5 most eagerly awaited update, i'm very disappointed in this update and ending.
I get the feeling that finishing the game was a rush decision so they just used whatever they had planned (or written/made) already and tried to somehow mold it into something they can call an ending.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes