vitamin433

May 11, 2018
seems like the perfect simp ending
I was afraid all the way, that at some point there will be a SUDDEN Ntr content.
*Phew*

Despite some people missing it since the start, the MC has always been kinda pathetic. He got laid because that was the idea of the game but the girls have pushed him around since the start.

Did you all forget he got his nickname due to Melody taking the piss out of him and him getting a boner over a pair of panties with her sending that pic to everyone she knows?

Or if you pick to spend the night with Karina, the first time he has sex with her he prematurely ejaculates and the virgin looks at him like he's a disappointment.

He's hardly a mega alpha stud.
Now I do remember, that he never was smart... That explains a lot, unfortunately.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can I hope, that developers will read this??? I just don't want to scream in empty space :HideThePain:
It was another country she moved to or at least i think it was. I by all logical assumptions this whole story was set in the USA, then yes it was another country, Canada she moved to. But the rest still stands.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I wasn't really serious about a Brit ending, I couldn't even remember her name and I probably wouldn't even recognise her if a picture of her was put up somewhere unrelated to here. I just used her as example of how little I care about Hailey as an option for a romantic ending. I really just made that post and comment because it felt like every 2nd post was someone asking for a Hailey ending and I just don't see it, at least not as a romantic ending. Maybe the "choose none" with end up with him living with Hailey for a bit. If there was a cute barista or waitress in some scene that I could have remembered I'd have used her for the example.

Personally I'm one of those that wants a Susan option. For me her model is probably a very strong contender with Alice for number 1, but story wise I just can't see any way there can be an ending for her if he wants to remain friends with other girls in any way.

I agree with you points about Hailey being important for the story and there for the support. Hell I still think Alice and the MC should have moved in with Hailey when the douche parents kicked them out. For me that was the exact moment when this game went from awesome to falling off the cliff into a pile of shit. Luckily for me I only discovered this game after the last update and it immediately shot the number 1 or 2 slot on my list while playing it. Now it doesn't even rank in my top 10 anymore. I honest cannot express how much that ruined the game for me and remain civil.

I like Melody and all, for me she's probably 3rd after Alice and Leah, because as I said, Susan is not a viable option, but I'm probably done with this game till Alice and/or harem ending are out. At least that's how I feel today.
Having played this from about update 5, once again Nax, perfectly summed up.

It was another country she moved to or at least i think it was. I by all logical assumptions this whole story was set in the USA, then yes it was another country, Canada she moved to. But the rest still stands.
The problem here is (I agree with that poster)...just offer to go with her from day 1. Solved. It's Canada ffs...not moving to bloody Europe.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Guys, I haven't played this game yet, but I downloaded it and took a look at the images (unren)
And I saw this image, so I wanted to know her story, ex boyfriend? sharing?
It's just to know, let's not create a discussion about it.
So if anyone can answer my questions, I appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That scene really pissed me off. I don't care if the guy is gay as this one was. I'd never let /want my girl be naked like that in front of him.

Reactions: magus448

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Still not a big deal, since nothing really holds him there, and I trust that there are not big trobles in people migrating from USA to Canada (well, at least I was told about good relations between the two. If I'm wrong just say it, no need to explain, I can always search for it later)

upd
The problem here is (I agree with that poster)...just offer to go with her from day 1. Solved. It's Canada ffs...not moving to bloody Europe.
Okay, I got the answer.

Reactions: Naxos

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Guys, I haven't played this game yet, but I downloaded it and took a look at the images (unren)
And I saw this image, so I wanted to know her story, ex boyfriend? sharing?
It's just to know, let's not create a discussion about it.
So if anyone can answer my questions, I appreciate it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No NTR here. He is gay and he is here after you.
Anal lube be with you, young one.

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe and V&M

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So it's ok for men to love their early conquests but women can't? Are they not allowed to be as free and enjoy sex as much as men?

As for Hailey herself, doesn't bother me as couldn't stand her character but jeesh be serious dude. Nothing wrong with her enjoying it.
Im talking about her keep mentioning her early wild life while having sex with mc.No guy want to hear it unless you want to imagine her getting sprayed by cum all over by some dudes or getting gangbang.lol

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Im talking about her keep mentioning her early wild life while having sex with mc.No guy want to hear it unless you want to imagine her getting sprayed by cum all over by some dudes or getting gangbang.lol
Well that is a definite kink with some guys lol....

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
After see so many complaints I finally check Leah ending myself. And it isn't bad. I myself did a lot of things and overcomed lots of problems to maintain long distance relationship with my girl. It did seem no hope and won't work at the first time, had to find ways to solve problems even not existing in normal relationships. The ending story isn't as smooth and joyful as early stories but I feel it very real.
Make an assumption here. if someone who is being bothered by long distance relationship problems now, accidentally see this update , I think the ending will give him a lot of hope and faith. :p
so maybe it isn't that bad, just not very in line with previous story style (and too rushed to end )

jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
After see so many complaints I finally check Leah ending myself. And it isn't bad. I myself did a lot of things and overcomed lots of problems to maintain long distance relationship with my girl. It did seem no hope and won't work at the first time, had to find ways to solve problems even not existing in normal relationships. The ending story isn't as smooth and joyful as early stories but I feel it very real.
Make an assumption here. if someone who is being bothered by long distance relationship problems now, accidentally see this update , I think the ending will give him a lot of hope and faith. :p
so maybe it isn't that bad, just not very in line with previous story style (and too rushed to end )
Does 5800 miles count as a long distance relationship? It seems to have worked for me, now nearly 10 years together. For me its a different country, culture, way of life and hell I still can't speak the language (English not a universal second language here)

May 21, 2018
I just love the banter MC has to other characters! :D lol XD

MC: So yeah Alice and I used to sleep together.
Dad: Wait what??? Your step mom's daughter?
MC: Yeah. We were a thing before
Dad: Ok. fair enough. Continue.

LOL XD

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes