xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I'm trying to keep faith. But with the moving apart and dad being my mcs bestie at the beginning of the ends, its really hard to have hope.
They force the old motherfucker on the players, not like he did something wrong to hate him.:p If him and the MC would've found common ground and start over again in one or more of the endings making the dad a real father figure, I would be cool with them being close, but talking like best friends after what his dad did to him especially in the last update before the endings is just ridiculous. Nothing to justify if and how they buried the hatchet.:cautious:

Makes u wonder what kinda drama Alice's and the other endings will have.

Lotex try using a save from before the sex scene with Hailey, it worked for me.

May 21, 2018
There is a new poll over on Patreon to vote on who gets the next ending; Alice is excluded for obvious reasons. :)

I voted for Melody out of who is left.

Melody seems a good choice and probably a 2nd to Alice to a good relationship to MC. Haley is the actual incest. I mean, in this kind of game, it's okay, but I would favor Karina over her. So Melody, Karina and Haley for me if Alice is left aside.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not bad update, quite funny and bit sad at same time. new portrait for auntie would be nice since in current she lookslike junkie.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
The endings should go as follows for obvious reasons...

Leah --- Karina ---- Melody --- Alone ---- Alice ----- Harem

If they send out the Harem before any individual girl besides Alice, it will kill the support for the game

IMO they should have not released the Leah update and released them all in one go. I could wait months for a proper ending for all paths commences.

Reactions: Genji

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I finally played through v0.26 and saw what the fuss was all about and moved on to v0.27.

All I'm going to say is it was pretty sweet devoting a lot of time to Alice's reaction to Poochie the Dog's actions prior to Poochie being needed back on her home world.

God speed Quinn or Davindra or Brett or whatever your name was.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite a bit of spelling errors but those didn't matter.

leah looked like no bras under that shirt, ofc that's 1 way to get more viewers.

Last edited:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Welcome back to my live blog.

Mel just said, "OHH EMM GEE!"

Once upon a time, I used to look up to FCC and V.A. Their professionalism and ability to roll with the punches from lunatics on f95 is both admirable and nearly without peer.

After reading that, I hope they are both forcibly sodomized by cobras in the near future.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
I think the Leah ending should have been a thruple of Alice, MC, and Leah. I always played this game with a harem ending in mind but it never felt like Leah was ever as interested in MC as the rest, so in some ways the ending makes sense in the annoying indecisiveness of Leah. While MC has never been an uber Alpha male character, he ended up seeming really pathetic and out of character in his pursuit of Leah. I don't think the groundwork was laid for his actions to be like this, but again, I played the game with a harem ending in mind, maybe those who played with Leah as the ending feel differently. The Alice-Leah relationship felt equal to the Leah-MC but the MC-Alice was the strongest. Of course MC cares for Leah, but neither he nor Leah seemed invested enough in their relationship for them to be so miserable when they were apart. Since Alice seemed to be an equal in the relationship with Leah, I expected her to be in the ending.

When it comes to the group, I felt Alice was easily a choice for a couple ending with MC, Melody and Karina I could also see with just MC but Leah seemed like she was going to be part of the harem or a thruple, but never a couple. I will try to replay the whole game when its complete to see if that changes how I see Leah and her place in the story but as it stands now, this ending felt out of place.

Sep 16, 2019
They force the old motherfucker on the players, not like he did something wrong to hate him.:p If him and the MC would've found common ground and start over again in one or more of the endings making the dad a real father figure, I would be cool with them being close, but talking like best friends after what his dad did to him especially in the last update before the endings is just ridiculous. Nothing to justify if and how they buried the hatchet.:cautious:

Makes u wonder what kinda drama Alice's and the other endings will have.
The father (and mom) join the harem (y)(y)

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes