peggyleenou

Feb 2, 2019
Well... A lot has been said about Leah's ending. I won't repeat all pros and cons. But, at least, are you sure that in the last scene Leah is welcoming YOU (the MC) home?

Lolipopz

Dec 14, 2019
Freeloading Family [v0.27 GU] [FFCreations] - Original Size: 1.67GB

Compressed version for PC (92MB): MEGA - - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
only 92 mb? wow

May 21, 2018
Does 5800 miles count as a long distance relationship? It seems to have worked for me, now nearly 10 years together. For me its a different country, culture, way of life and hell I still can't speak the language (English not a universal second language here)
Same. Middle east to SEA, 5 hour difference. We made it work.

jonahmonah

Dec 20, 2019
I wonder how much of this game is taken from personal experience. I can relate to a few scenarios here, even to the Leah character. If the depth of feeling towards someone is very strong then you can do some crazy things. One example of mine.... getting a call late at night from someone close saying "I need you" so I gets in the car, drive 310 miles to where she was living (took just under 4 hours)... Was she worth it? Like hell she was. Did the relationship last? ..........sadly no. Would I do it again? .........yes. Oh and as for Leah's ending........ yes I have done that and am still there. I think the ending for Leah matches her character, she was one that found it very difficult to 'let go to her past' It would always take a strong man to make it work with her, but I think she would be a very faithful partner.

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah i didnt care for the Leah ending at all.
Sure she have been bitchy the whole game, but there have since quite a while back still been some underlying love behind it.
But most of this update was just pure toxicity.
The whole vibe was just wrong, even at the last sex scene you could barely "feel" any love.
The whole update just felt toxic, and the MC came of as a dick too in most scenes.

Gees i actually wish i didnt play that ending at all, I had rather had left that ending unfinished.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone tell me what the problem is? Seems like the game fucks up my saves basically with every new version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
A lot to unpack.

This update should highlight just how toxic some women can be. I wasn't the biggest Leah fan but I still had her 3rd behind Melody and Alice in terms of who I'd choose as love interest. I didn't know what kind of ending to expect involving Leah but this wasn't what I had in mind. From the beginning of the update there's this sort of annoying tension between the two, they're going back and forth with each other like how they did when they first met. I didn't like the tension between Leah and the other girls when they were around MC. For instance, the scene when Alice and Mel showed up while they were on their date they didn't even acknowledge MC, it's like they were being respectful to the fact that Leah and MC might be official so it made the scene awkward.

I felt Leah was especially cold towards Alice, It was Alice who was the one reaching out to Leah and not the other way around. She kept Mel at arms length also and didn't even want to shout out her Cafe. The whole update was about Leah's insecurities, I mean did she forget about the threesomes she had with Alice and MC or the fact that she was in a relationship with Alice? She literally made this guy commit to her for months, while she were secretly accepting a job in another country. Made him forget about the fact he and Alice were in love. Made him forget about Mel, he just said screw everything and everyone and left with her. It's almost as if she did this deliberately to try and lock down MC... And she succeeded. Look there's nothing wrong with romance or a romance route but this isn't it. Even after Leah first left the country you can tell Alice still loved him and wanted him to move on as did Mel but that didn't happen.

I honestly think this should've been a combo route like an Leah and Alice ending, it's just sad how those two acted as if they weren't an item there's definitely some unresolved issues with them. Alice became practically sisters with Mel instead, while Leah distanced herself from the girls. V.A. Laurie said that this ending is sort of setting the tone but I hope this isn't the sign of things to come.

I'm happy Hailey isn't a drunk anymore and hope she's in the harem route. I also hope there's a Susan sighting, the Karina issue is still the elephant in the room and needs to be addressed(Or maybe it was and I'm late, as usual). Lastly the talking to the dad thing pissed me off because he kind of caused this bullshit in the first place by being a dick and selling the house or at least set things in motion, it was also weird. Damn I wrote an essay.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
There is a new poll over on Patreon to vote on who gets the next ending; Alice is excluded for obvious reasons. :)

I voted for Melody out of who is left.

3.90 star(s) 181 Votes