VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

tauria

Jan 23, 2023
This is not a story update - its just an update using the new updated model of the MC - plus adding grindr hookups that have no effect on the story at all.
yeah true but it's still worth mentioning. i believe December 8 there will be a story update for Patreon use and free user will get the hookup section unlocked

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
please, who can share the new update... I understand that it will be released on December 3, but it's a long wait(
I know that this is not an update of the story itself, but the main character is here in a new interpretation, which means a lot has been redone for him...
And thanks in advance to that kind person who will still help and provide the opportunity to play the new update

Jupiter90

Jun 19, 2022
So short, but very exciting update, wish Jordi was One of the main characters. Love that body and that cock.

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Awesome to see a scene with anal sex. The first one (I think this is the first, happy to be wrong on that). Hope there's more coming soon.

jdm2089

Jun 27, 2021
So do I have to play through the game again to unlock guys for the grindr thing?
You need to do the club part - you'll have an option to either go to your friends apt, a frat party or the club - choose the club and itll be unlocked after you play through it

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes