VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cherrtie

Dec 28, 2021
That's the third CG your referring to. For the fifth CG you have to choose to dance (either with Isaiah or Solo) before you do so Griffin will offer to hold onto your shirt, you'll get the CG in the locker room.
I didn't get the CG even going to the locker room, can you help me? you can send me a direct message if you prefer

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
I didn't get the CG even going to the locker room, can you help me? you can send me a direct message if you prefer
No, problem. Its best to spend as much time with Griffin as you can throughout the night and flirt with him whenever given the opportunity. After Skinema's performance you'll get a menu option like this:

Screenshot (660).png

Choose "Dance on my own" this should lead to you needing to take off your shirt to avoid overheating, Griffin will offer to put it in his locker, you should get the CG then.

The reason you may not have gotten it earlier is because I forgot to mention you need to hangout with Griffin a bit prior to the Skinema performance. Let me know if it works. ;)

acexguy

Dec 20, 2021
Hi just tried it on joiplay and it works. Do you have the renply plugin installed? View attachment 2837724
Thanks for the reply, just wanted to update and say I finally figured out how to make my Joiplay work on Ren ply games ☺ Turns out the Ren ply plug I installed was outdated and needed to be updated. If anyone is having the same issue (Renply games not working on your Joiplay app) just go to the official Joiplay website, an updated version of Renply plugin is available there.

Reactions: NitroMage

Ryouuu

Sep 17, 2022
Thanks for the reply, just wanted to update and say I finally figured out how to make my Joiplay work on Ren ply games ☺ Turns out the Ren ply plug I installed was outdated and needed to be updated. If anyone is having the same issue (Renply games not working on your Joiplay app) just go to the official Joiplay website, an updated version of Renply plugin is available there.
It keep saying "This game is unsupported" HELP

perles75

May 16, 2020
I don't know, but for me old Connor was clearly more attractive than new Connor, although maybe new Connor is more realistic (but rather bland)

Reactions: Ejay35

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
I don't know, but for me old Connor was clearly more attractive than new Connor, although maybe new Connor is more realistic (but rather bland)
Not gonna lie, I felt the exact same way at first. Thankfully the new model grew on me after some time.

Also it should be noted, the change was due to rendering issues the Dev was having with the old model. Creating Connors CGs took up more time than it should have due to needing to stick with certain angles and positionings because of the models assets. Also required a bit of extra editing post rendering compared to others.

britej88

Jul 12, 2020
can someone tell me others games that use this same artistic style of cock?
any genre, gay, straight, trans futa. etc..

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes