VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshmenPhysicalEducation-0.1.5.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Jupiter90

NesNex

Aug 24, 2022
What is it, I can't open 5 CG and from 14 to 22 with Matt
for the 5 you must go at his house e meet his roommate during the day 1 e think about them in night, for the 14 to 22 you need to ask about him when you are with griffin at the bar (you must go at the nightclub the second day for the concert) and during the sex scene whit him.

Reactions: KIllya

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
How can I unlock the new Matt´s scenes?
All the new ones come from Griffin's route.
Go to the club and hang out with Griffin, tell him you want the gossip and ask if he knows your friend. Accept to see the video when he offers. Hook up with him and ask him what Matt likes.

dionysusvikt

Dec 25, 2020
Hello.
Guys, tell me, please, why do I get mistakes with further passage?
What is it connected with? I have a last version and everything worked there perfectly.
Well, what started first, but if I want to go along the updated path further, even after I started playing first, it gives out any mistakes.
Please tell me what is the problem?

Phoenixfare

May 30, 2023
Hello.
Guys, tell me, please, why do I get mistakes with further passage?
What is it connected with? I have a last version and everything worked there perfectly.
Well, what started first, but if I want to go along the updated path further, even after I started playing first, it gives out any mistakes.
Please tell me what is the problem?
What is the 'mistake' exactly? For me some of the previous load games were not working in this version so I had to go back to the hangout part where we decide whether to meet with alex or go to matt's house

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes