VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
The guide did help, but Alex and Griffin haven't been updated yet, so those are still open.
Alex - Hangout with him after class, proposition him and agree to go to the club with him. He'll want to shower before leaving, ask to borrow a towel when it option pops up. (All three should unlock)
Griffin - After the Asher hangout, agree to stay for his concert. Once he leaves you'll have the option to explore the club, head to the door at the end of the hall and you'll get the 3rd CG. For the 5th CG, after Skinema's performance choose to dance on your own. (You have to be hanging out with Griffin prior to Skinema's performance to unlock this CG)

Mar 1, 2019
When I envisioned this game, I thought it would focus on a school romance. Friendships in the classroom, flirting with the teacher, pranks with the roommate... I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, but I'm staying for the artistic quality, despite being tired of this party.

Reactions: CJ29 and astralmess

perles75

May 16, 2020
When I envisioned this game, I thought it would focus on a school romance. Friendships in the classroom, flirting with the teacher, pranks with the roommate... I'm not enjoying it as much as I thought I would, but I'm staying for the artistic quality, despite being tired of this party.
um, but isnt this exactly what it is? you have school romance, friendship in college, teacher flirting... maybe you were expecting something more fast-paced?

Reactions: Jupiter90
Mar 1, 2019
um, but isnt this exactly what it is? you have school romance, friendship in college, teacher flirting... maybe you were expecting something more fast-paced?
Looks more like an apartment and a party to me. I like slow romance, I think it's even fast. I don't feel the conquest, everyone seems quite promiscuous and easily disposed, it's kind of boring.
I miss the actor who has problems with self-esteem and recognizing his talent, I miss the Nerd who lives obsessed with studying and doesn't have time for anything, the Professor who is conflicted about starting to be interested in the student, the happier guy inside is suffering... Maybe I'm overreacting, I just didn't connect to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: astralmess

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Looks more like an apartment and a party to me. I like slow romance, I think it's even fast. I don't feel the conquest, everyone seems quite promiscuous and easily disposed, it's kind of boring.
I miss the actor who has problems with self-esteem and recognizing his talent, I miss the Nerd who lives obsessed with studying and doesn't have time for anything, the Professor who is conflicted about starting to be interested in the student, the happier guy inside is suffering... Maybe I'm overreacting, I just didn't connect to the game.
The club, the apartment hangout and the frat party are all happening on the same night. The updates so far have only covered two days. This game is meant to cover a whole school semester. The Dev has also mentioned that the next part (Morning after/Week 1) will be a "getting to know you" chapter, which will provide to chance to learn more about the characters. You don't have to hook up with anyone if you don't want to, you can easily go for a slow burn romance for most of the characters as long as you avoid the hookups. Most of the characters, with a few exceptions, only come off as "promiscuous" if you flirt with them or try to hookup with them.

Mar 1, 2019
The club, the apartment hangout and the frat party are all happening on the same night. The updates so far have only covered two days. This game is meant to cover a whole school semester. The Dev has also mentioned that the next part (Morning after/Week 1) will be a "getting to know you" chapter, which will provide to chance to learn more about the characters. You don't have to hook up with anyone if you don't want to, you can easily go for a slow burn romance for most of the characters as long as you avoid the hookups. Most of the characters, with a few exceptions, only come off as "promiscuous" if you flirt with them or try to hookup with them.
I didn't think it's a negative thing, I like the game, I just thought it would be different, but I also like Fap Fap games

Whaoriph

Jan 19, 2022
The development is actually really decently paced. I'd say this is the issue when you have too many love interests. It takes forever to move forward. I'd suggest the developer to pick out few most popular choices from a poll and first complete their stories and then move on to others.

Reactions: CJ29

Nym85

Dec 15, 2018
The development is actually really decently paced. I'd say this is the issue when you have too many love interests. It takes forever to move forward. I'd suggest the developer to pick out few most popular choices from a poll and first complete their stories and then move on to others.
Yeah from the start I felt the game was spread too thin.

Chiratic

Dec 7, 2018
I agree. They can at least pick top 5-7 love interests in the game to progress through the game faster. Well, at least we are being treated with all of them!

hgc100

Apr 25, 2023
So far I quite like this game. Nice arts, character designs suits my taste. With the game setting, I see it more of a flirting and hook up game. Guess we will have more plot in the future. I see the walkthrough, there's many kind of points to get and to me it's promising. I like collecting CGs in gallery anyway.

Reactions: Aphrodite<3
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes