VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deadass06k

Jan 23, 2022
The dev posted a few example r18 cgs available to only his patreon. Are those from patreon mini games or does he upload them as galeries??
thanks!

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
The dev posted a few example r18 cgs available to only his patreon. Are those from patreon mini games or does he upload them as galeries??
thanks!
I'm assuming you're referring to the Guy Gallery/Bonus Gallery, neither of which are part of the actual game. They're just fun r18 CG sets of different pairings of the guys from the story. With the Bonus Gallery pairing being based off the voting from patrons.

Jan 1, 2023
Is there a Riley route... Nothing happens after he eats the edible... And the julian route 2 can only have fun with Marco

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
Is there a Riley route... Nothing happens after he eats the edible... And the julian route 2 can only have fun with Marco
Yes he does have a route. However, there isn't an option to hookup with him yet. For the Julian hookup, you had to have interacted with him a bit prior to the end of the party. There's a guide if you scroll up, it should help.

Reactions: Stratusfactor30

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I think my save is too old. What an amazing game.

While running game code:
File "game/scriptD2.rpy", line 82607, in script
menu:
File "game/scriptD2.rpy", line 82731, in <module>
"\"Instead of Julian, could you and I...?\"" if not julian_consideration_1_exhausted:
NameError: name 'julian_consideration_1_exhausted' is not defined

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes