VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Bubblegum73

Feb 21, 2022
So I'm really into Asher, Julian and Tomas with
Asher being my absolute favorite.

And I was wondering...
Do you recognize what they have in common?
Do I have a type?

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
The frat party was a lot of fun, though in my main save I skipped it see my Asher perform with the band.
I was hoping the 2 buff boys would make a sandwich out of me, but the main character is still coming to terms with having sex for the first time, which is only natural, but still a terrible tease for the impatient.

Reactions: Kerapac

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
Holy fucking hell this game. I kinda wish you would blue ball or tease the player a bit more. Otherwise, stunning CGI.

Jul 31, 2021
Hey so Ive seen alot this build, Marco getting denied into hell, Riley reveal he wants my dick, Owens sexy ass, And dominics sexy kiss and crap but I wanted to know is there any like fucking, no hookups?

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
Hey guys. Glad to see some of you played the new release and had a good time :)

So I'm really into Asher, Julian and Tomas with
Asher being my absolute favorite.

And I was wondering...
Do you recognize what they have in common?
Do I have a type?
Quiet and reserved? That's definitely an alluring type. I'm very drawn to it as well and am very much looking forward to writing more of Asher in this next sprint.

I like Will. Hope to see more of him.
You will definitely have opportunities to see a lot of Will. He doesn't just teach writing...

Holy fucking hell this game. I kinda wish you would blue ball or tease the player a bit more. Otherwise, stunning CGI.
Thank you, I only started working with CG a year ago and am really happy with the progress I've made. I plan to redo some of the earlier CGs to be in line with the newer ones.

The game is ultimately going to be a "build your own story" thing. So I've got characters who will immediately hook up, others that will hook up pretty early after knowing you better, and others that will absolutely be a tease for a while. I think since we're so early development, many people are playing through all the available content and hitting all the sex scenes. But when a larger amount of content is available, I expect many will just follow a single storyline. So depending on the guys you follow, you'll absolutely have some blue balls, haha. Basically, a player aiming to hook up with/have a romantic relationship with someone like Matt will have a very different experience from someone who wants to get with Marco.

Hey so Ive seen alot this build, Marco getting denied into hell, Riley reveal he wants my dick, Owens sexy ass, And dominics sexy kiss and crap but I wanted to know is there any like fucking, no hookups?
This reads like you've just played the early dev build. If so, the full release for this update does have hookups with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you mean literal fucking as in anal, the first offered hookups are oral only. But as we move forward you'll be able to fuck or get fucked.

Thanks again for all the interest in the game, guys. The free public release of the full frat party update is on 13 December, so not too much longer.

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
Hey, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your game so far, while the majority of the guys aren't necessarily my type (usually prefer them on the older and/or thicker side like Will and Jordi) the writing is extremely strong and more than enough to make me want to explore everyone's route :D

The only thing bumming me out a little is that Evan and Julian, aka the two students I'm most interested in, are only hookups. Is there a possibility of them turning into romances eventually as the story develop (especially Julian since if I'm not mistaken you can gain love points with him) or is it a hard no-go?

Otherwise I wish you good luck on your project since the number of different paths is ambitious as hell, but once again I'm super impressed with the quality of the writing. I think this must be the first visual novel I've played where the main character is described as witty and charismatic and the dialogue actually reflects that without coming across as cringy :LOL:

Reactions: Grmrr and Ejay35

Burke13th

Feb 22, 2018
Not sure if you'd be willing to answer this just yet, but the next update is the Atelier 54 guys correct? Have you decided on which guys will be having sexual content for that update yet?

Reactions: Ejay35

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
Hey, just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your game so far, while the majority of the guys aren't necessarily my type (usually prefer them on the older and/or thicker side like Will and Jordi) the writing is extremely strong and more than enough to make me want to explore everyone's route :D

The only thing bumming me out a little is that Evan and Julian, aka the two students I'm most interested in, are only hookups. Is there a possibility of them turning into romances eventually as the story develop (especially Julian since if I'm not mistaken you can gain love points with him) or is it a hard no-go?

Otherwise I wish you good luck on your project since the number of different paths is ambitious as hell, but once again I'm super impressed with the quality of the writing. I think this must be the first visual novel I've played where the main character is described as witty and charismatic and the dialogue actually reflects that without coming across as cringy :LOL:
Haha, thanks. Yeah, it takes some hubris to say your own dialogue is witty, so I'm glad it actually reads that way!

The romance and hookup designations were created way back at the beginning of development when everyone was basically just an archetypical concept. Since then, the writing has transformed them beyond what I originally came up with. So I'm not opposed to expanding into romances if the writing goes there.

Evan in particular is very different from what I initially thought up. He was originally named Bastian (a name I just cannibalized for another character), he looked much different (still short, but slender instead of stocky and ethnically ambiguous instead of blond/white), and he was much more confident and competent. You were basically meant to just see him in classes and maybe do a closet/bathroom hookup at points. He was never going to be at the party, for instance.

So the Evan we have now who's sort of bumbling, naïve, and cute, is not the same "confused classmate" character that was in the outlines. And clearly Evan has a little crush on Connor. I'm giving him a hangout in this next chunk of the game, actually. It is conceived as leading into a hookup scenario, but I'm pretty sure in the writing of it I'll start expanding on his backstory...

I can't for the chance to fuck him! I just hope it won't be that far kn the future
It won't be very far into the story! But early-ish in the game doesn't mean early in real time, since it takes a while to do each update. I made some galleries with him fucking some of the guys to tide us over until then, haha.

Not sure if you'd be willing to answer this just yet, but the next update is the Atelier 54 guys correct? Have you decided on which guys will be having sexual content for that update yet?
That's correct, I'm working on the club update now. I have everything planned ahead of time, so I do know which guys will have sexual content—it'll be four guys in total over three hookup scenarios. I don't think it's a spoiler to say Alex is one of them, since he already says he'll have sex with you at the club if you hang out & proposition him in the afternoon. If you keep in mind that these first hookups are mostly with guys who made it clear they'll have sex immediately, you can probably guess at one of the other hookup options. And the third scenario I don't think will be expected at all, so I won't spoil it. I'll only say I've been anticipating it for a while since the storyline it leads into is gonna be pretty interesting...

Burke13th

Feb 22, 2018
That's correct, I'm working on the club update now. I have everything planned ahead of time, so I do know which guys will have sexual content—it'll be four guys in total over three hookup scenarios. I don't think it's a spoiler to say Alex is one of them, since he already says he'll have sex with you at the club if you hang out & proposition him in the afternoon. If you keep in mind that these first hookups are mostly with guys who made it clear they'll have sex immediately, you can probably guess at one of the other hookup options. And the third scenario I don't think will be expected at all, so I won't spoil it. I'll only say I've been anticipating it for a while since the storyline it leads into is gonna be pretty interesting...
Thanks for responding.

I'm really excited to see what you have planned for the club update now. I really like the guys in this next update, especially Alex, Asher and Isaiah. Also, I'm really excited to finally get to know Griffin. Regardless of who the hookups are, I know I'll enjoy the content. You've done a fantastic job creating this game so far. I really appreciated how relatable Connor is, I find a lot of the VNs I've played to have hollow MCs, so I'm quite fond of Connor generally speaking. Plus he probably has my favorite physique in the game. Especially after seeing him in the age and measurement lineup.

Speaking of, are there any fuller body renders, or sprites I should say, of Connor like there are for the other guys in the game? Really liked the ones we recently got for Marco and Julian during their hookups.

Again, outstanding job on the game so far!

FreshmenVN Danny

Oct 28, 2022
Speaking of, are there any fuller body renders, or sprites I should say, of Connor like there are for the other guys in the game? Really liked the ones we recently got for Marco and Julian during their hookups.

Again, outstanding job on the game so far!
Thanks! And I do actually render Connor's sprites the same size as everyone else before I crop them down to the right size. Since you can't see anything below the chest, I don't bother to put clothes on his bottom half... so I have a lot of images of him Donald Duck-ing in his sweater, haha. Here's one of the fully nude ones (his cocky expression, which seems appropriate):

Burke13th

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks! And I do actually render Connor's sprites the same size as everyone else before I crop them down to the right size. Since you can't see anything below the chest, I don't bother to put clothes on his bottom half... so I have a lot of images of him Donald Duck-ing in his sweater, haha. Here's one of the fully nude ones (his cocky expression, which seems appropriate):

Oh wow, this is was a fun surprise, he looks great. :oops:
Visually, he's definitely my favorite MC in a VN. Also, I've always loved this expression on him. Its cocky but a bit on the subtle side to match his school boy aesthetic and wholesome features. And the mental image of a folder filled with images of Connor in nothing but his sweater made me chuckle. :LOL:

Reactions: Ejay35
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes