VN Ren'Py Freshmen: Physical Education [v0.2.1.1] [FreshmenVN]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Can someone tell me how to unlock Matt's 11th picture though? I thought I've done everything. But so thankful for the Leo content we got this update :love:

ironel

Jul 21, 2022
Thx CamBlue I forgot to do the think before go out for the party :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And for Matt you have to follow this when you ask to find the partner

11.jpg 12.jpg

then get drunk and nudge his knee ;););)

• Wow
Reactions: CamBlue

CamBlue

Jun 12, 2021
Ohh i didn't try that choice again cause last update i thought he got weirded out by that so i didn't push anymore lol thanks!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to open these images?

View attachment 2031015
yeah. All three are unlocked during the masturbation scene after the orientation. one is of the band members (pick the option that makes like both NC17 and Mafia). The other is of your two teachers. And the third is of Matt & Leo (go on a tour of Matt's apartment instead of going directly to your dorm room so you can meet Leo Before the orientation)

ORISZ30

Mar 19, 2022
yeah. All three are unlocked during the masturbation scene after the orientation. one is of the band members (pick the option that makes like both NC17 and Mafia). The other is of your two teachers. And the third is of Matt & Leo (go on a tour of Matt's apartment instead of going directly to your dorm room so you can meet Leo Before the orientation)
dont seen to have it... :Q
can u add this 3 pic plese?

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
I've been working on a point and CG guide for the game. This is my first time doing something like this. Forgive me if its a bit confusing, there's a lot of diverging paths and I tried to make it as simple as I could.

I'll try to update it regularly. You can leave a comment on the doc or message me on here if you have any questions.

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I've been working on a point and CG guide for the game. This is my first time doing something like this. Forgive me if its a bit confusing, there's a lot of diverging paths and I tried to make it as simple as I could.

I'll try to update it regularly. You can leave a comment on the doc or message me on here if you have any questions.
This is really cool, there are a lot of games that I would appreciate such a guide for. I'm glad your doing this for Freshmen, because the game looks amazing, and has so many characters.

Reactions: Lolxd89 and surfpup

Ejay35

Oct 18, 2020
This is really cool, there are a lot of games that I would appreciate such a guide for. I'm glad your doing this for Freshmen, because the game looks amazing, and has so many characters.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. I fell in love with this game and its characters almost immediately, so I'm excited to be doing this. Can't wait for the next update, pretty sure its focusing on my favorite guys.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes